solo improv please listen to this.
~Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam~
Quote by Rykr
I started playing when I realized how wet a girls crotch gets when she sees you playing a guitar
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I've never been drunk. I don't need to drink in high school to try and be cool.

yes you do, loser.
Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I can't write stuff like that, even if I spend days on it. Good work.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
that was pretty amazing i may subscribe, the only mistakes you made is when you weren't sure where you were taking it.
No offence, but that was really dull. Just sounds like you're wandering up and down the scales constantly, with no changes in dynamics, speed, style or technique. Try throwing in some bends, triplets and slides to make things more interesting, and leave 'breathing room' between licks.

There are bits where you create some great melodies, though, so it's not as though you don't have the ear for it. You're a good guitar player; it just seems like you're playing with your eyes more than your ears!
Quote by kyle62
No offence, but that was really dull. Just sounds like you're wandering up and down the scales constantly, with no changes in dynamics, speed, style or technique. Try throwing in some bends, triplets and slides to make things more interesting, and leave 'breathing room' between licks.

There are bits where you create some great melodies, though, so it's not as though you don't have the ear for it. You're a good guitar player; it just seems like you're playing with your eyes more than your ears!

+1 to this,
It does seem like you're going over the same scales , without much variation. I feel like i sometimes do the same thing. It just takes learning different riffs and variations. the melodies are good but it seems like thats all it is, just like a songline, with out the variation in speed or style, the improvisation lacks its "solo" feeling. This is good playing, but everybody can improve somehow.

check out mine? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA