Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Does anyone else enjoy the feel of the really stiff-like boxers? They sound like newspaper when you adjust them, but man, they feel good.

Do you have a washer?
"In my darkest hour i was sweating bullets"
ive only ever worn newspaper..so for me to spend more money on boxers that are like newspaper seems pointless to me
sorry
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Does anyone else enjoy the feel of the really stiff-like boxers? They sound like newspaper when you adjust them, but man, they feel good.

Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I prefer silky smooth comfort around my crotchal region.

I actually have some silk boxers and they are amazing. My nuts are nice and nestled gently against amazing softness.

You and your stiff deal is just f*cking weird.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
hmmmmmmmm i wonder why they feel so stiff.....

(fap fap fap fap fap)
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I prefer boxer shorts right out of the package. Brand new undies is the greatest feeling ever.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'll report back once I wear my new Dark Side of The Moon boxers.

They're as stiff as Micheal Jackson at Disneyland.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
yea...the feeling of newspaper rubbin against your groin is awsome (sarcastic)
i prefer the "feels like i have a cloud in my pants " feeling
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
"Well it's like a new pair of underwear.. At first it's constrictive.. but after a while it becomes a part of you!"

-Wayne's World
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.