i just got 200$ and im looking for a good guitar around that price or maybe some pedals? any suggestions??
I saw the QC in your username and knew immediately where you're from. Trust me, there's life outside of Iowa. I was born and raised about a few miles south of you.

There really aren't too many good guitars for $200. Ibanez makes one that isn't too bad, but it's not a high dollar PRS or Gibson. As for pedals, without knowing what you play, it's hard to recommend anything.

Enjoy the snow and the cold.
hah ya iowa isn't great any life espically music. But Tripmaster monkey in the 90s got signed to warner brothers out of the qc. Also thanks for sayin enjoy the snow weve got a bunch more snow then any other year. and as for what i play are rock, metal, alternative, and punk (a little).
I have a great Digitech RP3 multieffects pedal for sale for $80 shipped. PM me if you are interested.

It's got pretty much every effect you can imagine and even a place to plug your CD player/MP3 player to play along or slow down certain sections of the song to learn.
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Orange PPC212 w/ Celestion V30 and Celestion G12-75
You can get my guitar. You won't get a better one under 200
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
If you save up another 25 or so, i'll sell you my Jackson DX10D for $225 shipped.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by QCRockerkid
hah ya iowa isn't great any life espically music. But Tripmaster monkey in the 90s got signed to warner brothers out of the qc. Also thanks for sayin enjoy the snow weve got a bunch more snow then any other year. and as for what i play are rock, metal, alternative, and punk (a little).

Not much better music scene here in Nebraska its all screamo and emo for the most part, no one wants to play some old school rock like me lol
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Have you tried looking at Craigslist in your area? There has got to be some musicians in your area. Even if you ARE in Iowa.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne