What is that stereotypical baby making song?

I know I should know, but I don't.

The one that goes, wah, Wah, WAh, WAH. I've been really tryin' baby.

I ask this because I got a wah pedal for Christmas and just started ****ing around with it and discovered the riff.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Ok, thanks.

I'm just not all that familiar with motown music.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
If my mom was still with her ex husband I try would have Lemont from Motown give you some advice. He was a friend of his.

But I like to get my wah and go like... "UH BAH UH BAH UH BAH!!!!!"
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
i know the song your talking about is lets get it on but you should check out Love's Theme by Barry White....i guarantee many kids were conceived to that song
apparently in france its Still loving you by the scorpions
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by dig up my date
i know the song your talking about is lets get it on but you should check out Love's Theme by Barry White....i guarantee many kids were conceived to that song

but the thing is, MANY kids were conceived to barry white in general, including ME!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Is it bad that when I played let's get it on I heard a creaking sound coming from my parents room?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Depends. Do you want siblings?

Actually I'm quite partial to being an only child, why do you ask?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.