ok so this afternoon for christmas, i recieve an XBOX 360 game (Prince of Persia) and i was all excited!!!

well anyways, i opened the box, and there was NO ****IN DISC IN THE BOX!

i was like "man wtf?!"

how the **** is there no disc in the box?!

so anyways, i got the gift receit thingy, and i was wondering, pit, will i be able to take the game to the store where it was purchased and exchange it for another copy??

thanks, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Whoever gave you it did it on purpose because they hate you and like to see you sad.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
oh wow. I have no idea. I'm pretty sure they wont believe you to be honest. Good luck though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Nope

How do they know you havent just taken a the disc out!?

i work a game store and people try and pull that all the time. you hav eno hope mate.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Happened to me after I made this big ass fuss about how if I'm not 18 I can't buy a rated m game... Total bull****.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
you should be. but if not, call up microsoft, and bitch and throw a fit until they couldnt give you anything else for free (in addition to the new game). actually, just do the second one from the start.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
yeah they probly will not believe you.... that ****en sucks man. i remember i got warhammer online and there was no code inside but they didnt believe that it hadnt came with is so i had to buy another copy... 50 bucks each time

AND ALL TO FIND OUT WARHAMMER SUCKS BALLLLLLLLSSS
100 bucks down the drain

but the prince of persia game sucks tbh, its nothing like the old ones
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by x0rsist
Nope

i work a game store and people try and pull that all the time. you hav eno hope mate.

This doesn't mean people don't still fall for it.
Quote by x0rsist
Nope

When it happened to me., it was easy... They just checked the stock of the store.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by tugboat
When it happened to me., it was easy... They just checked the stock of the store.

theres loads of mistakes in the stock right now, especially after christmas time.

theres no way theyll believe you.

if there been a blatant mistake and a spare disc lying aorund blatantly then maybe or a live copy sitting somewhere it shouldnt .

otherwise narpe! nope! newpy zippo!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Supertait
Whoever gave you it did it on purpose because they hate you and want to see you dead.

Fixed.
Ummm check in the booklet inside the game that's how the games come packaged, the booklet is in a plastic wrapping with the disc in the middle of the booklet.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Fixed.

More like broken .
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Was it wrapped in plastic or did it just have a sticker on the side to seal it? Also, where was it purchased at?

Quote by Strato-Massacre
you should be. but if not, call up microsoft, and bitch and throw a fit until they couldnt give you anything else for free (in addition to the new game). actually, just do the second one from the start.

Yeah, do this. It'll totally work.
I've b*tched to microsoft before cause my xbox randomly scratched up my COD4 disc, they sent me a new COD4, gave me the COD5 disc for free and gave me a subscription to live for a year... If you flip on microsoft they usually just replace whatever and give you live. It kicks ass.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by skaterkevin87
I've b*tched to microsoft before cause my xbox randomly scratched up my COD4 disc, they sent me a new COD4, gave me the COD5 disc for free and gave me a subscription to live for a year... If you flip on microsoft they usually just replace whatever and give you live. It kicks ass.

Interesting...I have like 2 or 3 discs with scratches like that.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by happytimeharry
Was it wrapped in plastic or did it just have a sticker on the side to seal it? Also, where was it purchased at?

Yeah, do this. It'll totally work.

it was bought at Best Buy, and it was fully sealed and everything.

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Quote by KillerNapkin
it was bought at Best Buy, and it was fully sealed and everything.

Well that is a bit odd, then. If it had been purchased at Gamestop or something, it would have been no big deal. Sometimes an employee forgets to put the disc in the case with all the commotion going on. Best Buy though? It was a packaging error. Talk to Best Buy first, but they'll most likely route you to either their customer service line (which is useless) or to M$, which is equally unhelpful at times. I'd just go up to the Best Buy where it was purchased and explain the situation. Chances are they'll just give you a new copy. Bring a battle axe though, just in case they don't cooperate.
I work at Best Buy. Good luck.

The general policy with games is: "If the seal is broken, and its not defective, send them home." 90% odds, they will NOT beleive you. And being right after the Holiday, Rep Twos will have NO patience to deal with you.

Since you're in Chicago, and thats not where i work, i say fight it. Tell them you need to see a manager if/when the Rep says no.

PS: And please, for the love of God, don't fight the Rep Two. They have the most stressful job in the entire building, and its not their fault they have a book to follow. The only guys who can change the rules is the manager.
lmao aright dude thnx

and pray for me, idk if ur religious, but pray for me plz. cuz im not religious, i need GOD on my side (or buddha or allah or judas or whoever u pray to).

It's very possible that whoever bought the game bought the display copy. The cashier forget to check when he rung it up, and they bought an empty case for 50 bucks. If they check inventory, you should be fine.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
DUDE HOLY ****, YOU TOO???
AAAAHHHH I WAS PISSED CUZ I GOT MADDEN 09 AND IT HAD NO DISC.
I WAS FLAMING ENRAGED!!!
especially cuz i bought it for myself lol.
i went and had a talk with a walmart employee...
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
yeah that happened to me once at jb hifi
and another time i bought an expansion pack to oblivion and they put the wrong one in so i installed it and took it back and got the right one.
i was happy
lawol
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
I got Call of Duty 3 in 2007 when I first bought my xbox 360. When I got it home I tried playing it and it said it couldn't read the disc. I took it out and it turned out to be a fake disc. Somebody put a sticker of the disc logo on a blank cd. Target took it right back though and I got a real one.
That happened to me with Sonic Unleashed. After 4 days, I got a new copy from Gamestation.com.

I was happier without the game tbh
Did it have the certificate of validation on the side or not?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I'm kind of scared to buy Prince of Persia, because the last 3 ones were great and now with the Sands gone, i don't know kind of hesitating, they should be able to accept it and give you a new disk as long as you have the receipt try it.
I got a game from Game before and it had the wrong game in it. They just switched it no fuss.

But yeh you should be fine, unless they dont believe you.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
A lot of places let the employees take the games home before they sell them. That's bull**** in my opinion, but it also explains how stupid things like this happen
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
check in the manual. that hapened to me once...
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Quote by stratele
I got a game from Game before and it had the wrong game in it. They just switched it no fuss.

But yeh you should be fine, unless they dont believe you.

This has happened to me no less than 5 times.

Only each and every time, the game was out of stock.
SO WHY WAS THE ****ING BOX ON THE SHELF!?