I hated my bugera.

/Personal opinion that I'm entitled for.

Its a good tone, but until they fix their qc I wouldn't buy it. And before the bugera militia gets all pissed off and tramples my ass I'll just say this. There was one thread a while back where I counted that 15 people had bugera's had failed. Ranging from the 6202 to the 333xl.

Its up to you, I'd recommend that if you buy it you fix it up REAL good with some soldering.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by sesstreets
I hated my bugera.

/Personal opinion that I'm entitled for.

Its a good tone, but until they fix their qc I wouldn't buy it. And before the bugera militia gets all pissed off and tramples my ass I'll just say this. There was one thread a while back where I counted that 15 people had bugera's had failed. Ranging from the 6202 to the 333xl.

Its up to you, I'd recommend that if you buy it you fix it up REAL good with some soldering.

what do you mean when u say "qc"

OMg dude u have a b 52 at 212? I wanted to get that originally but I think they stopped making them, can u compare them both to eachother
Last edited by pbuddyjman at Dec 26, 2008,
b-52 at series FTW

my friend has a 333xl and i prefer my at-100 over his anyday
his is brand new and he just blew a tube
lol ^.^
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i have a b-52 at 212. and i actually liked the bugera better then it. i almost bought it for it being so cheap and GOOD sounding. like it was REALLY good haha its pretty versatile id say. hopefully they fix up the reliability.. but then again if you get warrenty then, why not get it?

(i was about to get that amp but then last second i realised im a death metal player and got the 6505+) xP

get it!
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
schecter Damian 6 string
Jackson Dinky Dk2
Peavey 6505+
B-52 At212
QC = Quality Control

Aka

CEO #1: So if we ship out our factory to china do you think a 1 in 15 failure rate will be achieved? I don't want any less.
CEO #2: Does it really matter? Even if we told them to check it, its not like something won't happen to them on the flight over.
CEO #1: Should we tell the factory to double check everything?
CEO #2: Sure if you want to drive down profits.

Thats basically how bugera boils down. The way they are made is just confusing. You take a good chasis, fill it with just ok tubes, but then fail to connect clips, screw things in all the way, or even use good fuses.

Seriously. I hope they enjoy the tarnished reputation for the quick buck they made.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Well does anyone know where I cAn purchase a b-52 at 212? I think they stopped production of them