I don't know how to say this but I am ****ed up right now. I'm sober, but my mind is ****ing gone. Today was christmas and it was great. I got everything i wanted, which wasn't much, but i was content. I felt good pretty much all day.

Around 8 I came back to my mom's house from my dad's and this is when i started feeling weird. I was bored as **** and had nothing to do. Somehow I ended up reading a story about drugs and how it ****ed up some guy's life. I don't know why, but this made me want to do a lot of drugs. Around this time is when i really started feeling out of it.

I decided I wanted to go get my bowl and just take a couple hits (of bud) just to take my mind off whatever the **** is going through it. I go upstairs and realize my mom found my bud and my bowl and took it without saying anything (not the first time she's found my bud). I go downstairs and I have no idea what to do with myself.

I don't understand. I have everything anyone could ever want and I feel like my life is going nowhere. Help me out pit, i have no idea what to do and i just need some advice or someone to talk to or anything.
Are you shooting for any goals in life, or just going where life takes you? If you have everything you want in life, maybe you need a challenge of some kind? Something to keep you motivated to be alive, so to speak?
I think you are a teenager. Here, you have two choices:
1. Grow up, get over it.
2. Kill yourself.
Quote by SoulTrip
Are you shooting for any goals in life, or just going where life takes you? If you have everything you want in life, maybe you need a challenge of some kind? Something to keep you motivated to be alive, so to speak?

Wise words.
Quote by Darkshade666
1. Grow up, get over it.
2. Kill yourself.

I think you are an asshole. Here, you have two choices:
1. Grow up, get over it.
2. Kill yourself.

I don't see the point in posting when you know you aren't gonna be any help.
Quote by Darkshade666
1. Grow up, get over it.
2. Kill yourself.

+1
Quote by 601210
1. Grow up, get over it.
2. Kill yourself.

Being realist =/= being an asshole.
Regardless, I'll ignore your post.
Quote by 601210
1. Grow up, get over it.
2. Kill yourself.

+1
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by Darkshade666
Being realist =/= being an asshole.
Regardless, I'll ignore your post.

Too late.

OP, ride it out. Be a man.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I'm seeing choices as well:

1. Wait it out.
2. Repeat number 1.
3. Turn on some Aqua and dance, motherfucker.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Lay off the weed. It will make you moody, because you'll become numb and emotionless. This emotionlessness is very hard to cope with. So, you'll want to smoke more weed or do stronger drugs to try to feel some joy and contentment. But, after a while, the weed and drugs won't work for that anymore. This will depress you and make you feel like there's no escape. Weed is fine if you smoke moderately and don't use it to escape your problems or as a cure for boredom. But...and this is a big but... it is extremely hard to control. Get yourself in shape, accomplish some of the things you've been meaning to do, and this will help you feel better.
I've gotten like that it's called feeling out of it and feeling depressed. And yes, you can feel like that but not realize what the **** is bothering you, but you probably will later on. Feelings pass so don't blow this out of proportion, just go to sleep and when you wake up you'll feel better. If not, maybe your having a realization about something or something along the lines of that, but still that does not constitute going crazy over it :P
5 choices:

1. Beat the bitch up and take back your grass.
2. Be a pussy and wait it out.
3. Buy more grass.
4. Eat some ****ing cantaloupe b*tch, that's right, cantaloupe motherf*cker!
5. Play guitar
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by Darkshade666
1. Grow up, get over it.
2. Kill yourself.

QFT
Go to the Hugging Thread, the Drug Thread, or you could just PM one of the nobler pitmonkeys.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Calm down, think about how epic your life is. It's Christmas time! It's almost 2009! Think about the awesome stuff you did in 2008 and look forward to your plans for 2009.
Thinking about experiences keeps me going
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by skaterkevin87
5 choices:

1. Beat the bitch up and take back your grass.
2. Be a pussy and wait it out.
3. Buy more grass.
4. Eat some ****ing cantaloupe b*tch, that's right, cantaloupe motherf*cker!
5. Play guitar

i read that in steps except i changed number 2

1 beat the bitch up and take back your grass
2 smoke your grass
3 buy more grass and smoke it too
4 eat some ****ing cantaloupe bitch, thats right cantaloupe motherfuker
5 play guitar
6 rinse and repeat
Quote by coryklok
+1
I'm not sure how to break this to you but...the whole llama thing. is...not funny. at all. kill yourself.
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
I don't know how to say this but I am ****ed up right now. I'm sober, but my mind is ****ing gone. Today was christmas and it was great. I got everything i wanted, which wasn't much, but i was content. I felt good pretty much all day.

Around 8 I came back to my mom's house from my dad's and this is when i started feeling weird. I was bored as **** and had nothing to do. Somehow I ended up reading a story about drugs and how it ****ed up some guy's life. I don't know why, but this made me want to do a lot of drugs. Around this time is when i really started feeling out of it.

I decided I wanted to go get my bowl and just take a couple hits (of bud) just to take my mind off whatever the **** is going through it. I go upstairs and realize my mom found my bud and my bowl and took it without saying anything (not the first time she's found my bud). I go downstairs and I have no idea what to do with myself.

I don't understand. I have everything anyone could ever want and I feel like my life is going nowhere. Help me out pit, i have no idea what to do and i just need some advice or someone to talk to or anything.

Do you always smoke when you get bored? If so, that's your problem. Stop smoking so much weed and actually do something. It sounds like you're bored with life because you never actually do anything.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Do you always smoke when you get bored? If so, that's your problem. Stop smoking so much weed and actually do something. It sounds like you're bored with life because you never actually do anything.

Says the person who's 'bored with UG'.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Dec 26, 2008,
Sometimes I feel the same way. Like I don't have anywhere to go so I might as well not do anything.

unfortunately I still don't know what to do with it myself. Oh well, you're young, you still have a lot of things to do
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by aznrockerdude
Says the person 'bored with UG'.

Haha I am. But it's one of the few sites not blocked by state computers, so it's the only way for me to pass the time while at work.
Banging on a trash can
thanks everyone for all the advice, good and bad. Its nice to know that some people actually care, as lame as that sounds. I dunno what I'm gunna do, and since its past midnight probably sit here and think about life for a few hours. Thanks again
you could wite. about anything like along list of goals. or a song about how **** you feel.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
You should start fighting crime. Not only will you quickly gain huge, rippling biceps... but the whole city will love you.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
You should start fighting crime. Not only will you quickly gain huge, rippling biceps... but the whole city will love you.

this might be the best advice i have ever received in my entire life.
Dude I felt the same way tonight.

Im taking month long trip to canada because I want a real change in my life. I hope it helps me.

Try to set some goals and challenge yourself.
In heaven, all interesting people are absent.
first of all, u reading about drugs, even in a negative way, and wanting to do them is the power of suggestion, so i dont see that as a problem. second of all, weeds not a drug, its a plant, it just grows like that, drugs u gotta add chemicals to it, like baking soda. and third, yes, i did just reference kat williams.
Quote by TSmitty6
first of all, u reading about drugs, even in a negative way, and wanting to do them is the power of suggestion, so i dont see that as a problem. second of all, weeds not a drug, its a plant, it just grows like that, drugs u gotta add chemicals to it, like baking soda. and third, yes, i did just reference kat williams.

It doesn't matter if weed is a drug. It's making him bored and lazy, so he should stop.
Banging on a trash can