Poll: Which of the following would suit me best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which of the following would suit me best?
Boss RT-20
3 33%
Line 6 Roto-Machine
0 0%
BBE Soul Vibe
1 11%
Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe
0 0%
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress
3 33%
Electro Harmonix Small Stone (Nano)
1 11%
Other (please provide example)
1 11%
Voters: 9.
alright, peoples, it breaks down like this.

I mistakenly got a Small Clone, rather than a Small Stone for Christmas this year. We'll be returning it to Musiciansfriend, meaning that it'll (hopefully) be transferred back into store credit or something.

That, combined with the $60-ish I got for Christmas gift money, PLUS the $90-ish I'll (hopefully) be getting for the sale of my Epiphone Valve Jr. head, means I'm in a good position to get something closer to what I originally wanted.

The Small Stone was basically a compromise present, as money was tight this year and the modulation effects I REALLY had my eyes on were out of the price range. Stuff like Univibe clones and rotary speaker sims.

And so, now that that isn't an issue, it's party time.

The ones in the poll are what I had my eyes on. please judge them on both their merits alone, and how they'd interact with the following:

---silicon-ish fuzz
---Boss OD-1
---analog-voiced digital delay
---Fender Stage 112 SE ss amplifier

You're free to recommend an entirely different pedal.

All help is appreciated greatly.

Begin.

EDIT: please limit discussion to modulation type effects only. I am satisfied with my delay and fuzz units for the time being, and do not need any new units of that type. Thank you.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Bump. please don't say my wall of text has intimidated you...
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
bump.....

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
If you are interested in a univibe clone:
A Voodoo Labs MicroVibe is a really nice univibe clone. Like the Deja-Vibes, it uses an actually photocell, just like the original Univibes. Not many univibe clones have this. I payed $50 for mine in mint condition. Honestly, I bought a Mini Deja-Vibe today, I think, the MicroVibe, is just as good. Plus at like 1/3 the price.

You could get the Nano Stone and a used tremolo, I recommend the XO Pulsar. Use them together, you can get close to a Univibe/Leslie tone. In some cases really close.
Micro-Vibe is definitely one I'll need to consider. thanks for reminding me of that.

Phase 90 is a maybe.

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay