i have a few questions, where would i post a thread asking for recommendations of a specific genre( marvin gaye type stuff), and also why doesnt it tell me when i have new private messages under where it says "Welcome, led/head"? it says 0 unread and 0 total even if i have multiple pms
any help would be lovely
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by led/head
i have a few questions, where would i post a thread asking for recommendations of a specific genre( marvin gaye type stuff), and also why doesnt it tell me when i have new private messages under where it says "Welcome, led/head"? it says 0 unread and 0 total even if i have multiple pms
any help would be lovely

1) Hm...that's a tough one. I would try Bands and Artists, maybe the Pit. Or, if you want specifically guitar, you could go to the guitar forums.

2) The area where it says '0 unread, total 0' is used for the old system of private messaging. The only messages you will get now will be on your profile. (most likely)
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
1) Hm...that's a tough one. I would try Bands and Artists, maybe the Pit. Or, if you want specifically guitar, you could go to the guitar forums.

2) The area where it says '0 unread, total 0' is used for the old system of private messaging. The only messages you will get now will be on your profile. (most likely)

oh ok thanks.
and to TheNewGuy ill tryall those

except for the pit
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.