hi, i dont come to guitar forum much, im mainly bass.

I know you probably get a MILLION of these a day, but i need it to be personal, for me.

so i haave a squier standard series telecaster i love. i love it because i can play clean and beautifally, and i can get crazy distorted and play hard rock, i wanted to upgrade (PLZ do not tell me play and see which one you liek better) i was think between a standard Fender Tele. (the $400 one) and a BC Rich Mockingbird (the $300 something one?) i liek them both equally, i was wondering if theres things about each one i should know (different bad/good qualitys) and which i should choose, thank you.

PS. My fav. artists are hendrix and RHCP and Slash's stuff like gnr and vr

thanx always!
Try adding more delay.
Get the Rich. you already have a tele, why spend $400 on another one? but i do suggest getting one of the beter mockingbird models. as everyone knows, low end (<$350) B.C. Riches are S H I T . now once you get into the $400+ range they get realy nice and the quality is very good for the price.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
well,tele does have all the tones, and i dont want to spend more than $400 so i doubt ill be getting a bc rich
Try adding more delay.
the cheapest one i saw was $400 on the dot at musicians friend. it should be good quality. just dont get anything cheaper than that one.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
look for a used american telecaster.... they usually go for 400 on craigslist. might as well upgrade another step. if all fails just get the MIM.
hmm, ok, thanks all i think ill start saving, i know what i want now.

ps. ghold, epiphones CRAP!

merry christmas all XD
Try adding more delay.