how do you scratch your testies in public. just curious. i stick my hand in my pocket and move my finger slowly. and if sum1 askes just say your looking for yur phone.
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
I just scratch freely most of the time
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Honestly, as long as I'm around people I know, I just go and do it. No need to be stealthy, all guys know how terrible it can be.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Honestly, as long as I'm around people I know, I just go and do it. No need to be stealthy, all guys know how terrible it can be.

how about if you're with a girl you're trying to impress? like I can't imagine someone on a first date just shoving their hands down there and feeling around for a bit....
My girlfriend got over it a few years ago. I have nobody to impress.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
if i have an itch there i go to town on that ****.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

This. Plus, if you put your hand in you pocket it looks like you're fapping
Quote by allfallsdown
how about if you're with a girl you're trying to impress? like I can't imagine someone on a first date just shoving their hands down there and feeling around for a bit....

Get her to do it. If not on the first date, dump her ass.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
if youre with a girl youre trying to impress, make big, exaggerated movements. no need to clarify what this implies.
Quote by allfallsdown

Just tell her straight out. Sometimes they just find it humorous.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Stick my hand down my pants and pinch.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I have seen WAY too many women say "I have a wedge" and pick their thong out of their ass to care anymore.

I usually just make a comment about how "the boys" are hanging on the wrong side and take care of the situation.
i am impressed ug. nothing derogatory (sp) or ignorant. just real answers. i like to when you get to my age -22- its a known fact that men scratch.
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
I go "RAWR" and leik catwoman.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Jplays
two words....

pinch and twist

That is three words.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
It depends on how bad it is really.

For those minor itches (herpes, flea bites,etc.):

1)Put hands together in lap.
2)With right hand quickly pinch said area
3)Retreat right hand to hands in lap position.

Now if we were to have a bigger affected area (mostly caused by the pubies):

NOTE: This CANNOT be done discretely, get away from the crowd for a sec, or pull up a seat, TO A TABLE.

1) Discrete location.
2)Hands down pants, go Old Testament on that itch.
3)????
4)Profit?
Quote by allfallsdown

God you are full of fail.

You take the girls hand, guide it, and she does all the work.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by Another bassist
hump strangers. it's usually pretty inconspicuous.

I can imagine....
Quote by Jplays
two words....

pinch and twist

+1

The pinch and twist is where it's at.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I do it in some form of stealth or another. My bassist just sticks his hand in his pants, boxers too (they are significantly higher than his pants most of the time so this is very obvious) and goes at it. Afterwards he often absent-mindedly leaves his hand in his pants for a long time. Couple this with playing bass and you know he gets the girls.
Remedy for itchy balls: Just go for it in such a huge, exaggerated action that if an innocent bystander sees it, they simply refuse to believe that such a grotesque thing happened and they dismiss it.
I usually find a corner on a table or something. Ya know.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
I make Le Chiffe "scratch" it.

A million e-cookies to who ever understands that.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb