Hi!

I'm decided to bring my guitar to where I work. Long story short, I can't take my amp with me.

I'm thinking on getting a Multi-FX. The idea is to take the guitar with me and practice, practice, practice.

But once we're there, it would have to be decent if used in my usual FX chain.

Right now I have:

Guitar -> Satchurator -> Clean amp -> DD400 (FX Loop)

I'm considering the RP250 (or even the RP90, I won't gig) or the Line 6 Floor POD.

Firstly, which one would you guys choose?

Second... I had a Korg AX1G back in the day and it plain sucked when using a Mesa V-Twin before it. I could get a sweet clean sound off the V-Twin, but then then the thing would clip and just make funny crackling noises. It had to go before the V-Twin (which meant that I couldn't use the Twin's distortion if I had effects on) or use the V-Twin's clean channel only or it would make the thing clip.

The question is which place in the FX chain would you recommend? FX Loop? After the Satchurator?

When used for practice without the amp, no biggie... just the MultiFx and the earphones. Maybe to my computer?

Thanks for any clues!
Noob Grade Gear...
Ibanez GRX20 GFS Pups, Digitech RP3, Vox Satchurator, Behringer DD400 Delay, Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ, Behringer GMX110
Total lack of skills and not into broot4Lz anymore
No ideas on which one?

How do they take pedals?

Should I put a distortion pedal after or before the MultiFX?
Noob Grade Gear...
Ibanez GRX20 GFS Pups, Digitech RP3, Vox Satchurator, Behringer DD400 Delay, Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ, Behringer GMX110
Total lack of skills and not into broot4Lz anymore