I'm just looking at this point but i want to get one of those battery powered portable amps. Right now I'm looking at the CUBE street, CUBE Mobile and Line 6 Micro Spider.

I dont want a micro crush, or one of those ****ty marshall ones that sounds like an MG thats just been kicked in the nuts, i want the best possible tone for a low wattage, battery powered amp.

I'm going to try out my cousins micro cube sometime next week/the week after but I'm really looking for something a tad bigger.

Suggestions/advice?
^ amplug doesn't have speakers, just a headphone jack.

I don't know why you don't want a micro crush, they really do have the best tone for their size. Everyone who's heard mine has been floored by it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
^ amplug doesn't have speakers, just a headphone jack.

I don't know why you don't want a micro crush, they really do have the best tone for their size. Everyone who's heard mine has been floored by it.

Well my friend who owned both the micro crush and the Marshall MS-2 said they sound pretty similar. I owned the marshall and its Sh!t.
I owned the marshall and it can't touch the micro crush. Give one a shot if you can, though I'm not sure where you can try one out.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
I owned the marshall and it can't touch the micro crush. Give one a shot if you can, though I'm not sure where you can try one out.

My friend doesn't own it any more... If i see one I'll be sure to give it a shot.
Acoustic guitar?
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by sesstreets
Acoustic guitar?

The man can't reach the 24th fret on Acoustic!!!!

MADNESS!

Quote by Bowkore
The man can't reach the 24th fret on Acoustic!!!!

MADNESS!

OH GOD WHAT WILL HE DO IF HE CAN'T GET TWO FULL OCTAVES!!!!

OH NOE THE WORLD IS ENDING !!!!!!
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
there are those new micro cubes, , TS might of mentioned it, i think its the cube street, seems like its exactly what the TS is looking for
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Danelectro Honeytone? i think thats what its called. never tried one though.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by Ardie12
there are those new micro cubes, , TS might of mentioned it, i think its the cube street, seems like its exactly what the TS is looking for

Yeah i was looking at that and it seemed cool but i cant seem to find anyone who sells it.