Page 1 of 2
THE FIRST DAY OF KWANZAA!!!!!!!!

I love this time of year. Discuss.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Kwanzaa, Ftw!!!
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Yo, my nigga bros. Cap any bitch ass lately?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by dudius
How the hell did Kwanzaa become an American thing?

Calm down.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Kwanzaa is a black holiday. Its a racest holiday. I want to make a holiday called like Cranza or Vanilaanza or something for whites to celebrate our heritage... european and american. would be something...
Quote by Gibson06
THE FIRST DAY OF KWANZAA!!!!!!!!
I love this time of year. Discuss.

Not my thang... sorry.
I prefer festivus. The holiday for the rest of us.
Quote by Chaos Nil
Kwanzaa is a black holiday. Its a racest holiday. I want to make a holiday called like Cranza or Vanilaanza or something for whites to celebrate our heritage... european and american. would be something...

I... don't..... have... the words....
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Chaos Nil

Can't believe this bigot isn't banned yet.

*reported*
Last edited by blackflag49 at Dec 26, 2008,
Quote by Chaos Nil

Don't defile kwanzaa with such lies.
Quote by blackflag49
Can't believe this sniveling bigot isn't banned yet.

That's not bigotry, it's demanding equal footing with black people. Just because black people have a black holiday and white people don't have their own holiday, it's not immediately wrong for whites to want to be equal.
Quote by Vikingx
Not my thang... sorry.
I prefer festivus. The holiday for the rest of us.

I concur...shall we now engage in a feat of strength?
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
I concur...shall we now engage in a feat of strength?

I'm all in brother...
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
That's not bigotry, it's demanding equal footing with black people. Just because black people have a black holiday and white people don't have their own holiday, it's not immediately wrong for whites to want to be equal.

You haven't seen his other posts.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1025292

Edit: and as if his avatar didn't already speak volumes...
Last edited by blackflag49 at Dec 26, 2008,
Quote by ColdNovembeRain

I don't think he's just talking about his post. He's going around putting racist posts on top of his Nazi/Swastika avatar. >_>
Quote by foob85
I don't think he's just talking about his post. He's going around putting racist posts on top of his Nazi/Swastika avatar. >_>

Well then this man is obviously an a$$hole and we should ignore him. Thank you for putting the leg-work into pointing out his true intentions.
Quote by Vikingx
Well then this man is obviously an a$$hole and we should ignore him. Thank you for putting the leg-work into pointing out his true intentions.

I couldn't tell if you were actually thanking me or if you were insulting me. You're welcome!
Quote by digimon go!
kwanza is so ****ty that the nig gers dont even know what it is

You, Sir are an a$$hole.
Please immediately find some KKK site to post on.
Quote by foob85
I couldn't tell if you were actually thanking me or if you were insulting me. You're welcome!

I was thanking you.
There's no room for this kind of crap on UG.
Quote by Chaos Nil

maybe if there wasnt slavery then yea whites can have there own holiday but Christmas is kinda like a white holiday.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by theocao
Christmas is kinda like a white holiday.

Because the birth of Christ is only relevant to whites. Hell, because buying **** is only relevant to whites (cuz they're the only ones that have money ohohohohoho. Throwing you a bone here Chaos Nill ) Kwanzaa isn't a substitute for Christmas many (probably most) of the people who celebrate Kwanzaa also celebrate Christmas.
What's a Kwanzaa?
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
It's an African American holiday... you don't have to be black to be African American, do you? I mean obviously it's the norm, however, there are whites in Africa.
I'm getting to the point that its defined as on The Free Dictionary...
Kwan·zaa also Kwan·za
n.
An African-American cultural festival, celebrated from December 26 to January 1.

and wiki
"Kwanzaa is a week-long holiday celebrated primarily in the United States honoring African heritage, marked by participants lighting a kinara (candle holder).[1] It is observed from December 26 to January 1 each year."

Wiki also states...
"An African-American scholar and social activist, Ron Karenga created Kwanzaa in 1966 as the first African-American holiday. Karenga said his goal was to "...give Blacks an alternative to the existing holiday and give Blacks an opportunity to celebrate themselves and history, rather than simply imitate the practice of the dominant society.""
Source:http://www.believersweb.org/view.cfm?ID=917

If we were to have a holiday to celebrate being white and white history then people say how everything a white person does is evil because there was slavery and racism. I have news for you, there were another group treated worse than blacks in the history of the US. They were called the Irish. They were coming in on boatloads wanting work. People would hire them for the most dangerous work, and many died doing that work. They wouldn't have their black slave do it because he was property that you paid good money for. The Irish person you just hire for a day/week/month whatever and was considered expendable.

Look it up in history. I'm not being racist about. And I apologize for saying you have to be black. It is African-American which includes lots of other races like Egyptian and what-not.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Is it ironic that the African Americans who celebrate kwanza are most probably the "whitest" if you know what I mean. Excluding those who are actually African though.
Page 1 of 2