This is my first posting in the forums, so I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place. My parents surprised me with new headphones for Christmas.

They are Audio technica ath-m 40's. The connector on the studiophone is a 1/4 inch and I was wondering if there was some sort of adapter that would allow me to use the headphones in my ipod headphone slot, or in my computer.

(yes I know that you are supposed to use the studiophones with an interface, which I have, I just really like the headphones and was wondering if I could use them when just normally listening to music.)

Thanks and Take Care
Yes There is. You can get them at Radio Shack. You might be able to get them at Best buy or Circuit city. Not to sure about that though. But I got mine at the Shack.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Last edited by boxcarmonument at Dec 26, 2008,
Quote by boxcarmonument
Yes There is. You can get them at Radio Shack. You might be able to get them at Best buy or Circuit city. Not to sure about that though. But I got mine at the Shack.

thanks a lot man
No Problem.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.