Quote by imdeth

Bad shoop!

haha I know. I was bored and was just like eh lol
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
terrible shop.

to answer the question, enough that i dont have to shave for a solid month because i can grow a decent beard, but not enough that i can have a badass iron and wine beard...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Well ur mom tells me to shave before I go down on her so......enough?

Clean shaven all other times.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by RockGuitar92
This is all mine

Bad shoop aside, why would you even say that if it was yours?

EDIT: As for me, I can't grow hair where you'd call a Fu-Man-Chu would be. Other than that I can grow hair. Right now, I'm trying out a soul patch
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Dec 26, 2008,
Quote by aig91
None. And I didn't even shave.

My god you have gorgeous eyes.

Have considered growing a mustache? I know alot of girls that have hints of them, and for people that constantly look in the mirror they cant seem to see it
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by snipelfritz
Bad shoop aside, why would you even say that if it was yours?

Idk it's a topic to discuss in this forum. It's later here and I have nothing better to do but just cut out some dudes beard and paste it on my face. I wasnt trying to make it look good anyway.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
and THAT is a 6 second lunch!
Jackson DK2M
Epi Les Paul Goth
Krank Rev 1+
Marshall 1960A Cab
Quote by kaosfire
My god you have gorgeous eyes.

Have considered growing a mustache? I know alot of girls that have hints of them, and for people that constantly look in the mirror they cant seem to see it

Thank you! You're too kind.

I could try to, but I don't know how well that would work out.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
My Beards As Long As Kerry Kings Was On Undisputed Attitude
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by aig91
Thank you! You're too kind.

I could try to, but I don't know how well that would work out.

Lol, do let us know if you give it a shot!
Quote by Primus2112

Quote by kaosfire
Lol, do let us know if you give it a shot!

Haha, I will.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I usually go for mutton chops or full beard, but recently I like the clean and just shaved look. I do need a beard for the winter though.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
Hate on fallout boy if your into that immature bandwagon thing, but patrick stump has some nice chops.

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by kaosfire
Hate on fallout boy if your into that immature bandwagon thing, but patrick stump has some nice chops.

He looks like a gay truck driver.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
He looks like a gay truck driver.

Point being?
Quote by Primus2112

His "chops" aren't nice. He's a 'mo.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
His "chops" aren't nice. He's a 'mo.

And your an immature gay basher, i dont see where your going with this, read my statement about bandwagon immaturity.

Those are some damn well groomed sideburns.
Quote by Primus2112

Quote by kaosfire
And your an immature gay basher, i dont see where your going with this, read my statement about bandwagon immaturity.

Not really. Plus, he doesn't even look good with them.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
Quote by kaosfire

I'm saying he's ugly and his facial hair is nothing to be impressed by (and the fashion sense of a truck driver). And I don't care about your "bandwagon" accusation. I formulated my own opinion about the douche bag and his braindead pop-band. Really, all I had to do was look at a picture of the guy and just because that thought commonly occurs to many people who look at him/his band doesn't mean it's a bandwagon thing. It's more like an observation/opinion shared by many people by coincidence (maybe it isn't a coincidence... maybe FOB just give off a really gay vibe?). Maybe some people are in it for the wagon, but I don't think everyone is. Should I alter my opinion on the guy because it's similar to many other peoples opinions?

Plus you can't be a gay basher after you suck a dick. Seriously, don't throw that phrase around. Because the modern sense of the words "gay" "homo" and "faggot" are both insults to gay people and insults to normal people who are just "un-cool" for lack of a better phrase. Seeing as I love cock, my intention when using any phrases you see as "gay bashing" are different from someone who actually is a gay basher.
Quote by Article

Last edited by PaperStSoapCo at Dec 26, 2008,
Wow how the **** did this go from facial hair to talk of sucking dick?
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Wow how the **** did this go from facial hair to talk of sucking dick?

Dude... this is The Pit. It was either this, or rape or fap or something along those lines.
Quote by Article

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Dude... this is The Pit. It was either this, or rape or fap or something along those lines.

True lol
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
My bad shoop is all I can do.

I asked Santa for facial hair, but ended up having to steal the beard of Zakk Wylde.
Quote by Delanoir
My bad shoop is all I can do.

I asked Santa for facial hair, but ended up having to steal the beard of Zakk Wylde.

thats a pretty decent shoop. lol i cut out some dudes head once and put him on my shoulder. haha
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
I can show a picture on all the hair in my ass...
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz