yesterday being christmas i recieved my first electric guitar.. definitely nothing special. but i was wondering if i could get some feedback from anybody whos used or heard about this guitar? i like it. but the high e broke when i tried to do a bend on the 14th fret. ive been practicing on an acoustic and the fact the string broke doesnt bother me ill be buying a set later today.

thanks in advance. and please no flaming. im not an idiot. i know its not top of the line. but id just like some advice on how to get the most out of this guitar or any feedback on it.

EDIT:btw can anyone reccommend me some new strings? i know there has to be a certain kind. and i might as well restring the whole thing. and if possible. would i be able to put the metal strings on an acoustic?

spec website:http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FS10109823&catid=27248&logon=&langid=EN
Last edited by lilhawk2892 at Dec 26, 2008,
DO NOT put the metal strings on the Acoustic unless it already has steel strings, the necks are not made for that kind of tension

and since when does Vince Neil play guitar?
well i hadnt put them on yet. and ive never listened to motley crue before. and i didnt really know what i wanted either. so my parents found this. but i should be buying another one in the coming months.