Yeah, I remember watching his Best Guitar Impro 2 I think it was.
I found the link to him somewhere on UG a while back.

I liked his La Bamba cover, wherever it is.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.
David Michard is a fucking joke.

Ever read the "History" section of his website? The guy tries to make it sound like he's the next best thing to ever happen to music, and just shits diamonds. And don't even get me started on his "improvisations" which (considering they often show him playing multiple instruments) clearly are anything but. Or the fact that he calls them the "Best ever" which I can only hope isn't actually serious. He's good, but come on. Nothing that special.

That's all I have to say about him.
Quote by Delanoir

Ever read the "History" section of his website? The guy tries to make it sound like he's the next best thing to ever happen to music, and just shits diamonds. And don't even get me started on his "improvisations" which (considering they often show him playing multiple instruments) clearly are anything but. Or the fact that he calls them the "Best ever" which I can only hope isn't actually serious. He's good, but come on. Nothing that special.

i agree, mr. UG's Alexi Laiho. (really, i do)
Quote by Delanoir

He acts that way because he's playing around. Its not like anybody really thinks he's the "best ever". Don't you notice how he acts like a retard in some of his vids? Its a front. But your too stupid to see that I guess.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
i agree, mr. UG's Alexi Laiho. (really, i do)

Oh, iseewutudidther

Also, David is beast.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
I have a hard time believing that is improvisation, especially since the drums were pre-recorded. I could be wrong though.
This is amazing.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Yeah he's definantly impressive, i liked watching him play.. the people talking **** to him in this thread are retarded
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
Yeah he's definantly impressive, i liked watching him play.. the people talking **** to him in this thread are retarded

Retarded?

Because it really takes skill to randomly chug a powerchord progression and lay a simple solo over the top of it.

OMG HE'S LIEK TOALLY AMAZIN LOL
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Retarded?

Because it really takes skill to randomly chug a powerchord progression and lay a simple solo over the top of it.

lol +1
he ****ing sucks. he shouldn't have that many fans...
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
how is that improvisation?
and yeah he looks stupid
I dont like him , he looks arrogant (and stupid)
and his style is ****
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
Retarded?

hes obviously a decent musician.. and has my respect.. as another musician... can play alot better than almost anybody i see posting videos on this site.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker

we're retarded because we don't enjoy his music/attitude, while you are intelligent because you do so? not only does you taste in music prove your intelligence, your appropriate choice of words clearly sends your message across ("retarded")
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by nexteyenate
he ****ing sucks. he shouldn't have that many fans...

+1

And +1 to Delanoir and UncleCthulhu.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
This guy sucks. Now that I mention it, everyone else sucks. The only one that is any good is me. Also, any pro guitarists that I like don't suck, any any pro guitarists that you like suck.

Am I forgetting anything?
whoa, its not like i'd go out and listen to him on my own time.. i don't particularly care for the music he was playing.

but he wasen't playing power chords, and he can probably play alot better than you..

if you seriously have the same attitude in real life as you do on here.. good luck making any friends with music, as a musician you should be able to hear him play.. understand hes good, and be able to respect him.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
whoa, its not like i'd go out and listen to him on my own time.. i don't particularly care for the music he was playing.

but he wasen't playing power chords, and he can probably play alot better than you

how did you reach this assumption?

Quote by GnR_ROK
ok dude, lets hear your music, post a clip or a link.. (cheeseman)

how do i know you have no music? because you're in here talking **** about this guy, no respectable musician would waste their time acting like you
his right hand looks like it hurts
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
ok dude, lets here your music, post a clip or a link.. (cheeseman)

how do i know you have no music? because you're in here talking **** about this guy, no respectable musician would waste their time acting like you

In defence of cheeseman3001, someone posted this thread saying this dude is amazing.
cheeseman3001 replies that this dude is not amazing, and is greatly hyped up.
This is fair.

You then begin to demand cheeseman3001 proves he is better then this dude, otherwise he should not criticize this dude.
This is plain "retarded".
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
ok dude, lets hear your music, post a clip or a link.. (cheeseman)

Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Peaceful Rocker
ok dude, lets here your music, post a clip or a link.. (cheeseman)

people are allowed to dislike the guys music, you coming out and calling them "retarded" for doing so makes a loss of respect on your side. you can't expect everyone to like him, and those who don't to not voice their opinion
and if i'm wasting my time, acting like an idiot, why do you keep replying to me?
what shit did i talk about this guy?

Quote by GnR_ROK
I don't like his music really either, i just think hes obviously good.

People wern't just saying " i dont care for his music or style".. it was "wow he ****ing sucks bla bla"

he clearly doesn't suck, i just think people should show a little more respect

The "best improvisation ever" sucks. I always thought it was a joke.

But the "Evasion" video I thought was pretty cool. Not the best I've seen, although I'm not saying I could do better. There are better guitarists on YouTube, like Matt Rach.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
I don't like his music really either, i just think hes obviously good.

People wern't just saying " i dont care for his music or style".. it was "wow he ****ing sucks bla bla"

he clearly doesn't suck, i just think people should show a little more respect

so i win, right?
apology accepted

Quote by GnR_ROK
UG is filled with stuck up idiots.

I like this guy's attitude and approach to his music. Some of the things he plays get tedious, but he clearly likes what he's doing and is quite simply having fun. Kudos to him for that.
He's a good gitarist.

But not "TH4 ****z"

And I doubt that's a real improvisation, and by the way you won't find true improvisation in such a way, recorded at home.
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"