Head over heels.. Never happened to me before and I don't know what to do... I barely know this girl. I'm not desperate and i'm not coming out of a terrible relationship... Flame away.
Correction: you are in lust.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I know how you feel.

I went on holiday, and I caught this girl's eye. She was incredibly gorgeous, though the whole time, I never got a chance to talk to her. I feel like crap now because I'll never see her again in my whole life. Eh, it's the first "true, deep love" that I've ever felt.

Ahh well.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by thelurker
So am I but what can you do?

Oh yeah, Relationship Thread

*reported*

Whatever douche bag. I expected something more but not this. FO/KY
Quote by Xiaoxi

Yes. Now instead of telling us this go tell her and get into a relationship that will most likely crash and burn.
Quote by Iriathz
I know how you feel.

I went on holiday, and I caught this girl's eye. She was incredibly gorgeous, though the whole time, I never got a chance to talk to her. I feel like crap now because I'll never see her again in my whole life. Eh, it's the first "true, deep love" that I've ever felt.

Ahh well.

Write a song about it. Worked for James Blunt.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Its what I did. Its an amazing song too.. This isn't even a relationship either.. Thats why its so bad.
That sucks dude, being in love with someone you hardly know is a bad thing. Once you find out their true side is when the real love starts kicking it.
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Good idea mate.

Getting started on it right now.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Xiaoxi

That's more likely than anything else, but you can't honestly tell this guy what he's feeling. Who the hell know's, maybe he is in love with just the person he's supposed to spend the rest of his life with, and if for some reason it doesn't work out, he'll spend the rest of his life alone...cause he blew it with his one and only...I don't know, love is a strange thing though. To me love is when you have a strong attraction to a person mentaly and/or physicaly, lust would be more like if you were more just attracted physicaly, and puppy love would be like love but you later find out that the person your in love with is a terrible person and that they should rot in hell...oh yeah, TS, don't ever let anyone tell you you're not in love, cause in my personaly experience, everyones full of ****, especialy the person you're in love with...but don't let that bother you
Last edited by david_highland at Dec 26, 2008,
Quote by Nevermind1299
"I barely know this girl"

You dont love her.

Dude, I swear to you... last month, I would have said the same damn thing.
What does "apparently I'm in love" mean?
Did you look up "love" in a dictionary or did one of your friends tell you?

Anyway, follow your heart's/balls' desire.
You can't go wrong with saying hello and asking if she wants to hang out.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.