*scream/opening riff*
*pre verse riff*
*chorus riff* x2

All these people bitching about the things they'll all forget about when the bombshells hit the ground.
Cowards whisper from the dark about another noahs ark but these imbeciles just don't want to know
Everyone will finally see the hatred they screwed into me but then they won't live to see the results
A crater here an earthquake there a homeless child his reaper near and a president without any remorse

In The End!-

We!, have nothing to lose but,
I!, have a reason to choose and,
I won't be the first to tell you!
This is the end of the world!

*Pre verse riff*
*chorus riff*

The white house has gone up in flames but everything is still the same with all the voiceless people gaining sound
A silent night is a vicious night named after the soldiers who lost their fight who went to war because the had no choice
The cradle held your fathers head the coffin caught your infants hand so just pretend your happy and content
The children scream their parents cry your creator has a sparkle in his eyes the earth has run it's final course

In The End!-

x2

*breakdown riff*

Politics = Mind Rape
Earthquake = Body Break
Sunshine = Dessert Mines
Moonlight = Fist Fight
Ammunition = Demolition
Green House = Trash Blouse
Teen Sex = Oiled Flesh
Homeless = Death Bed
Nuclear Wars = Government W****s
Environment = No Chance
World Peace = Fake Face
Protest = Self Portrait
Family = Testimony
Funeral = Best Friend
Foreign Aid = Death Parade
Humans = The End

...one
...two
...three
...The End!

x3

The End...
The End...
The End...
The End of the World!
The End of the World!
The End of the World!
The End of the World!
It's F***ing over...
Very nice. I'm guessing this is written for the death metal genre. If so, great job, except for the breakdown riff... IMHO it's just a bunch of flat, random words admist all the emotion. Aside from that, no major issues!

Any music yet?
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Well I was aiming for something a bit different for a breakdown, so I decided to go with that. However, all of those words actually are connected to eachother, I guess you just have to be in my head for each pair to make sense xp
And yep, I do have music to it, but I don't have it recorded yet, I'll wait till my playing gets a bit cleaner before I do that. But it did end up becoming one of the heaviest songs I've ever written, and one of my favorites :]
I will admit that I did become a little generic/cliche in this song though Dx
hmmm tahts a good song, i wish i could write heavy songs like taht but for some reason i never can. if i was u on the break down part i would tell how those are connected like
Politics is just Mind Rape
Earthquake is my Body Break
somthing along the lines of that that way ppl that dont get it would understnad it
i think this song would also work as kind of a Rage Against the Machine style, rap rock song. i think the structure is perfect for it. reminds of Bulls on Parade