Page 1 of 4
Men such as Mao Zedong, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, and Che Guevara are murderers yet many think of them as heroes. Why?

Edit: If you think any of these men are heroes, then please explain why you think so.
Last edited by guitarnoobie at Dec 26, 2008,
Hitler made folkswagen(or however it is called) so the poor jews can also afford cars
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
Yes, all the people I know see Hitler as a hero. Common knowledge that he is better than Batman./ Sarcasm.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
You forgot saddam and usama. if i talk about hitler at my school i get called racist
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
very few people actually like the dictators you mentioned. they were terrible to to people, and destroyed their respective countries. most people who say that they like these dictators are just ignorant, and dont understand them.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Men such as Mao Zedong, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, and Che Guevara are murderers yet many think of them as heroes. Why?

Edit: If you think any of these men are heroes, then please explain why you think so.

george washington isn't britains fav. general

but i love'm!
Quote by imdeth
Because they can shred.

I heard Hitlol could play some mean guitar.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
All of those people are major political figures, that's why they are "glorified". a good 80% of the time politics=murder, why? murder is easier, and often times more effective than diplomacy...
Quote by david_highland
All of those people are major political figures, that's why they are "glorified". a good 80% of the time politics=murder, why? murder is easier, and often times more effective than diplomacy...

Yes, why to have a discussion with your competition when you can murder it.
It depends what you're fighting for. You list Che Guevara as a murder, he was more of a revolutionary fighting for freedom. Little did he know...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by Guitar0player
Yes, why to have a discussion with your competition when you can murder it.

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
Stalin: sweet mustache
Hitler: sweet mustache
Pol Pot: cool name
Che Guevara: looks good on t-shirts
Quote by david_highland
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

If a wood chuck could chuck....oh my....
Quote by Guitar0player
If a wood chuck could chuck....oh my....

...wood...and the answer is, a bunch. You're in Israel right? Doesn't it feel kinda strange that somewhere out in the world, probably some place you've never been, someone you've never met is reacting to something you said. It's ****in' weird....I don't know, I'm really tired...I'm going to sleep.
Last edited by david_highland at Dec 26, 2008,
Quote by david_highland
...wood...and the answer is, a bunch.

You dont get the reference, right?
Quote by guitarnoobie

I don't know...we just do
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Guitar0player
You dont get the reference, right?

evidently not, is it a referance to the double meaning of wood? or did you quote something someone else said?
Quote by david_highland
evidently not, is it a referance to the double meaning of wood? or did you quote something someone else said?

No, in one episode of Ed Edd and Eddy Johnny was reading the same sentence to Plank, so he's like "oh my".
Quote by Guitar0player
No, in one episode of Ed Edd and Eddy Johnny was reading the same sentence to Plank, so he's like "oh my".

Oh, I get it...cause Plank's made of wood. Yeah, that took me a second to figure it out, I don't remember that episode though. Anyway, now I'm going to sleep...
Quote by david_highland
Oh, I get it...cause Plank's made of wood. Yeah, that took me a second to figure it out, I don't remember that episode though. Anyway, now I'm going to sleep...

k koo
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Well why do people glorify Ronald Reagan? After the invasion of Panama and the killing of thousands? After the long support for contras and chemical warfare on the farmers?
Quote by david_highland

Sweet dreams my prince.
Quote by kaihansen
Well why do people glorify Ronald Reagan? After the invasion of Panama and the killing of thousands? After the long support for contras and chemical warfare on the farmers?

Because he was a senile old-man who somehow fell ass-backwards into the presidency and made rich people even richer. And he beat communism.

What's not to love?
Quote by kaihansen

I have no knowledge of there being even more than 100 that perished during the invasion of Panama..... my Dad was there
Quote by Hakanku
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Because he was a senile old-man who somehow fell ass-backwards into the presidency and made rich people even richer. And he beat communism.

What's not to love?

Yeah, you're right. He beat the Soviet so Bush (both) later could lead the US in a new aggressive tone without fearing that soviet would say: No, it's not cool to invade every country."

Quote by Blitzraptor007
I have no knowledge of there being even more than 100 that perished during the invasion of Panama..... my Dad was there

Well, as a matter of fact. Your dad is wrong. And why is that? Because your media didn't think it was necessary to report your "intervention" (read invasion) in Panama.
Quote by Screeech!!!!

Sigged my friend.
Quote by Screeech!!!!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Somebody get this guy a glass of milk

Yes, that is good BRING ME THE MILK
Quote by Screeech!!!!
Stalin: sweet big mustache
Hitler: Charlie Chaplin wannabe
Pol Pot: awesome name
Che Guevara: epic-looking face
Mao Zedong: Pun-worthy name

Fixed to my point of view.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by guitarnoobie
Benito Mussolini is another one people seem to glorify.

and Hiro-Hito?

and ...Vlad The Impaler!
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
because they were leader's for alot of people, and those people follow them and agree with they filosophy, and didn't think they were crazy, even if the rest of the world do.
From a completely political point of view (ignoring any kind of ethics) Hitler was a very good politician. He restarted the German economy, made millions of jobs and started Autobahns.

I'm not saying he was a good man. He was an evil psychopath, but there are bits of history that people tend to forget.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
From a completely political point of view (ignoring any kind of ethics) Hitler was a very good politician. He restarted the German economy, made millions of jobs and started Autobahns.

I'm not saying he was a good man. He was an evil psychopath, but there are bits of history that people tend to forget.

Far'n Far'n Far'n auf die Autobahn.
Far'n Far'n Far'n auf die Autobahn.
/Kraftwerk.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by sadistic_monkey

You don't have to say that hitler was evil. That really has nothing to do with it does it? Just Hitler was a very tactful politician.
Mass murder is hella-fucking-balls-to-the-walls awesome. Duh.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Page 1 of 4