I have a fairly odd request of you all. I'll explain why later but here's what I want: Post pictures of your favorite car(s). Here's the thing, though.... I only want pictures of them from the front. For example, here's one of my favorite cars:

Ferrari F430 Scuderia:

It can be something you have, something you plan on getting, something you want but could never afford (see: Ferrari), or whatever. Just post 'em, please?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Aston-Martin Vanquish

Isn't she a beauty
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Last edited by Blitzraptor007 at Dec 26, 2008,
heres my 1965 mustang the day after it was painted.

sorry for the huge picture. weve put the bumpers on sense then. looks awesome.
thats my dad driving btw
Last edited by exylum at Dec 26, 2008,
if i knew how to post pics I'd first post the most beautiful car ever made (Testarossa), then the second most beautiful (328 GTB)

Ferrari for the ****ing win

'68 Pontiac Firebird. Mmm.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
you guys are giving me 3/4 angles. I wanted ones directly in front. *shrug* but these cars are beautiful, so I don't care.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
you guys are giving me 3/4 angles. I wanted ones directly in front. *shrug* but these cars are beautiful, so I don't care.

Is this better?
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
Is this better?

Yes.

By the way, I'm asking because it's really interesting to me how the fronts of cars resemble faces. For example, that aston martin up there looks like it's about to eat a cheeseburger.
Banging on a trash can
1970 SS 454 Chevelle

Sorry bout the size, it's the only nice pic I could find that was relatively straight.

And the Bugatti Veyron.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112