That's all I listen too (i never get bored of it even), I mean if you look at my band list there are some pretty good artists there but lately I don't feel like listening to them. I think part of it is due to disinterest...

so, tl durrrr, does my Lloves go through stages of exrememtly selective listening? at times.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I'm on straight Protest the Hero, Kezia, Fortress, Kezia, Fortress. Its kind of embarrassing, but whatever.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
I kind of feel bad about not listening to other stuff...imma supposed to expand mah music horizons!!!!!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Try the Lawrence Arms or Sundowner or the Gaslight Anthem.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
same thing with me, except it's all john frusciante.

Excellent, excited for his new album? His last solo album was really great.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
it's how I was with Nirvana after my friend told me that they had more songs than "smells like teen spirit" lol. After that it was Pearl Jam
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
I've oddly been listening to alot of Elliot SMith and Bright Eyes lately, almost exclusively.

Pretty weird for someone with a tool avatar.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by sg4eva
I've oddly been listening to alot of Elliot SMith and Bright Eyes lately, almost exclusively.

Pretty weird for someone with a tool avatar.

those are my two most favorite bands
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by TooFast
Try the Lawrence Arms or Sundowner or the Gaslight Anthem.

Excellent, excited for his new album? His last solo album was really great.

Dear god, it seems like i've been waiting for ages.
I'm all about Alice in Chains, lately.

I think they're the only band who don't have a single song I don't like.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
same thing with me, except it's all john frusciante.

Yes. John Frusciante and Jeff Buckley,
I can't really remember listening to another artist for more than 2 minutes recently O_o

and I'm going to get my dad to buy me a copy of the album in Japan with the bonus tracks.

Hehehe
I do that. Then I ruin whoever it is I keep listening to, and refind them in a year or so.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Trinitron
I'm on straight Protest the Hero, Kezia, Fortress, Kezia, Fortress. Its kind of embarrassing, but whatever.

Sounds like me for the last half a year, but with SikTh as well.
i listened to exclusively elliott smith and jazz for about a year
now i listen to a little more

but yea hes the best, i stopped for a little while because listening to him gets me depressed sometimes
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
I've been on Elliot Reid lately
oh wait.. what was this thread about?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
for me at the moment pretty much all I listen to is Alter Bridge and the Mayfield Four (both bands have Myles Kennedy as lead singer. MF4 was his band before AB).
Haha to TS - It's been all Elliott Smith for me lately too. Breaking up with your damn idiot nutcase girlfriend will do that to you, seeing as he sings about that sort of thing a great deal. (as well as drinking/drugging yourself into a stupor, something ive been doing a bit of lately as well)

Shame he had to go stab himself to death. He was probably one of the best overall musicians of all time in my opinion.
Jimi Hendrix > All

Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone Les Paul (SD JB + 59)
Epiphone Dot (Dirty Fingers + 57 Classic)
Yamaha FG700S Acoustic

Crate V-18 212

Dunlop Original Crybaby
EHX Sovtek Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Boss BD-2
Boss BF-2
I've been listening to a ridiculous amount of the Kinks, the Zombies, and Status Quo. And Nick Drake.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It happens to me all the time. Like this whole last week I've been listening to the album April by Sun Kil Moon almost exclusively. Now, I'm on a post-rock binge.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
yea i've been listening to eliot smith a lot too which is weird since I most listen to death metal
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
I bet after the TS was banned, his Elliott Smith listening shot really high up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.