So yeah. I got a couple of hundred pounds Christmas day, so I've ordered a cab to go with my Laney. I was left with about £45, so I wasn't expecting to buy much else. Now my friend has asked to buy my MG and one of my guitars off me for about £120. It was originally £140, but I knocked it down as a Christmas present. (I paid £170 for both, so I'm relatively pleased with that much.)

So now I'll have £165, and I have no idea what to spend it on. I'm looking to buy some guitar stuff, so maybe The Pit can help suggest some (serious) stuff.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by maggot9779
Strings, picks and cables? New pickups? Pedals?

Yeah, getting some strings, already have enough picks, probably will pick up a cable to connect my cab to my amp. Dunno about getting a pickup, I doubt I'll be keeping my current guitar long enough for it to be worth it. And what KIND of pedals? Any interesting ones you can think of? I know I'd like a Blues/Overdrive kinda pedal. But yeah.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by maggot9779
Strings, picks and cables? New pickups? Pedals?

Yeah! Buy £165 woth of picks xD
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

ur amp a tube amp?
if so get a nice tube overdrive...say ibanez ts series or digitech bad monkey
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by Dookie92
I got an ML-2 yesterday, absolutely love it. But I dont know, maybe you zoom has some good distortion.

I use my GLX for Distortion. (Or I DID, until it broke. Now it's been sent back to be fixed/replaced/refunded.)

Oh, and I'll check out the Bad Monkey. I didn't like the Ibanez when I checked it out, so I won't be getting one of them. (Yes, my amp is a valve amp.)
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
-Pedals
-New hardware for a dying guitar?