Alright, so seeing as how Christmas just passed and I haven't had a new amp in over a year, I thought I'd treat myself to a new amp. I was reading some reviews, and the Marshall JSM200 DSL401 seemed to spark my interest. Before I go and buy it, however, I'd like to know what you guys/girls think and if this is a good choice for me or not. If not, would it be possible for you to perhaps suggest something? Thanks in advance.
My guitar is an Ibanez RGR421FXEM, and the music I tend to play varies from the RHCP to BTBAM, and everything in between.
EDIT: I play with a band as well, so keep that in mind.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
its a pretty good amp, but for the metal stuff, you might want to get a cheap overdrive pedal just to boost the amp's distortion a little further. i believe it's discontinued though, so your gonna have to buy it used
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Alright, cool. Thanks for the reply. =)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.