YOU NEED GUITAR PRO 5 TO HELP! This might be asking a little much, but I only need help from 1 of you, so first person to help is the winner! O.k. so, I am trying to get a sheet music file from a friend (Thank you Laces Out Danny) But they sent me a link to a site with a file download set, and I download this file, and it says I need Guitar Pro 5 to open it. I don't have Guitar Pro 5, nor the memory space to download it, so I was wondering if someone who DOES have GP5 could download my file, open it, take a screenshot, or like a picture of it of some type, then send me the picture via E-mail. It will need to be close up, and high quality due to the fact that I need to read the text/musical notes. If you would like to help me, I would SERIOUSLY appreciate it. Post here and/or PM me if you would like to help, so I can send you the Link to the download, and my E-mail for sending it. (So no one emails me pr0n, and spam) Thanks.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Did you ever get to actually screw that chick you were talking about or did you just get some weak pecking action?
F*ck! I was getting the link off my profile, but I saw that "New messages" thing, and I clicked it by reflex, and now that page is frozen...it might be a minute...
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

What, you're gonna send that to your girlfriend?

Sorry I shouldn't judge.
I kind of wish I had posted a Rick-Roll link instead of the real one.Well...Best not dwell upon such things, for they can never be so.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

You're going to need the parts joined together because the treble clef and bass clef parts are on different tracks, which isn't going to be any use if someones actually going to try and play it. Not ideal piano music to sent to someone, there are no markings or articulations or anything. You need to edit it!
I haven't seen the music yet, but if it sucks (Sorry Laces Out Danny) the I maybe should not even bother. And, how the f*ck has everyone allready heard the whole story?
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

WTF?!? LMFAO! You guys have to see this... When the music showed up, and this is just a sample, but this is what it looked like:'
呺MQíøO:„©¢Ó¿ˆÆàKC>µÅ¨cà ÿJ¿HNÂÛýDÙaFØ’µGeñ%9»þfZm™²Ú•ÁkK¡ÍAS£„X2.)ÊÕëʹÝÑó/\žh‘àÙœüˆñ[C“–Vs=|¯EëN“ÜžC€8‘$Q/ÏÈ”÷ešè åãÀø*Çþ&hððS§ŸwN#—ˆ›C7læÐ-ηŸ£¿•ðìäÓOÄ•X¸k>›x®Œ'*èÈ|jü·æiÁ¾À`¦ &bdquo*ܳÜKÜK ²ªêó¯CE»}‹Ì5^IoÏ1§‘ªør_BKŽ³ç˜¦”ùÔë}¹–;Õy‘µÔuî—›ÈN°IÈ„ âä€C‰Ðì:·éÃäu&•%*u)*%äÅ´âJìÑZÙ“Z.¶jUjU:'SE'ã˜ñË[V†¸u,-;` eÛ~ƈv‹Xڍ@§ÁziTÁÔ(Oj#<Ó¥½îˆá”‡´/´œJ*M·F‚à½*µ4R\O°T!FvÞ…“óÝðòµÁ+䪅þ0ÊÒ%ã•©¹Ó¤©¬÷Æüz=¡I ÒÐë»+“nEC—ÿ;ßËðÐV;±!æn[Œ Ù=¶Ú¸kÑŸßþ7sn**¨ŒxÇ1[B&6åjÈ%öo"÷¼ÿo’!é|E¶D=ê‘åa=*ö*ßMéìéŽì¤\ö`gÈ0àOäü¡1$&òp×^q^aBôü;#v™#ÝdöïUÝRçGÓÿ¸—úîÊ$·£sqÝ=„L"¶cŠ£nRPo«,U1ˆ2L8IQýDøwñðý£v8+ñ<Âå®=?®AÚ÷ã™Ð탬#m¤ËÄdõ[g@;4sPÊÚüY±0[Ó[m¿Úóùs«H??0!ã“ÂëåKfšÐ4aÇ󢟩áäº5‘SQSÉ5J¢.h ‡'nÏýàˆ(ªÏIx¾Q猎ªÆ*¨¿T÷:s(¥º¾ÃWSU£ûyÃ…AÿFT)A”>ð¹ä.‹Uô'ºT¶îô5X 躮˜†Í21ËÏn
^C«È-«ºÇÒâ‹+£/¡TR˜¡M…ƒÖŒF–ª”_eåÉŒŽSWíqf؝ÒCP)ŠS
å'Î}•t„“³™§å0;HTŠi‹ï„öûI…‚: RéY(b•±g„Åõ’²ø!9¾ÇûMˆ`lPÐðØLáÉp»¹{Äñw-ú<8&*P[¢*28¶ý‘F0“S%~ ÞC㲟خ~̼œˆ£D&õîWSŠè*`2Nò‚å ÜèþÛ˪Þ?q_ú€@6ý7››ÿÜ6t¿ôûþé4þPÄÓôô¿ô'ߊ×Z?ù@<šþ•2ý;?á5ÿà°ÐÛÿÖ‰·è#5¿ÆœÿÛ¯ù¿÷7ý6˜›ÿäÿÁ¡‘©è±]^#ssy¬{OpøŒ¤‘‰L´X‰c0MtM¤KÀ0>‚û×1.¢4
ÊÅÒ˜BŠm h+`/C^dˆþžÝŸ:ÊUyªZÒÚ[ÈúåmzÌɺQC{ÀxÞÞ?Ë}~ÛódÌcŽÙw~G.Ké?ƒÁ÷Âã÷+Ü×*oâºAÁ,^{÷aù0]ëÁr=À*n4öÛ›l“Màˆ°yíj±ÜàǵU8A¹jê—ï`Ö»Áü^Z>ͦ4u+@ü×ë‡*8¥ƒMm-“¡«¶Â}8^Ûƒ‘¥2:ïýùŠç-\f¸Y\r/`<n•]¡øÚðû͇gîyÿXp‡ÏÇ€enz rkGj®ùé_—ú‹U†º‰÷</6žÈ…‰y5½õxûO£X!ÔçýZÀ†úÉ.*—¾ z=ù…TTû‡T€Ý¨²?‡*Q‘E“Ïó%¯‹¯!·‚;u%èQƒ@—Oóá AŠù†²;(ÂEýþVƒ_)_ikùñ±õÃéÍ“yÅ€ÃÎÅÌ—I alµŽ† p²_9r„ž]rO‰õ¿šDpÄ«l WÖ?Z¿=µM
L}‰°ýµh‚b *N´ ÔгÐzüPW_0-JñѦ@k—ãSÔ5€÷4¹¨Ðê-}“5TÁ]§Š5Á\R®'W¶=¢.† #˜!ïI™D(þõ¿*¾Ð÷¸Ú¢lncuÈ2[˜E ô>²ìöi^ P3/`Èbû1k@Ž¾L¿Ó*Sîœ$˜†E¼Döþ< ã¦u°7Î_
”v¦H7»—²#>Íè¯Ì[S<‚bBdBAÚÝáÁ#
·Ì€9Yr³ÌͶÓ` 0"xPI®D‰ÏÞ1ßWÜJ:kr§©‹®Æx pPžŠÊwˆÓz€*WuUæØ
â<øß9/YÐBtB*’¢‚¼DÛñ›4`@2ˆæ/´‚yX!÷¿T(×'"ˆšÂ!|ڮƾœ·GÃ~ÜÏ>`ðøð=Zu…ÕD} {MÅCl20·nÓ÷ßqy’»i¸R9Œ|£ž«IÝTݵ
V¡µ¬’*F
ûãV*šynÔ†~¥ç*{ekðCLfØ„^üj©²5Þ‚×Y|Ä}ù…H+\g¢ÈØ5éÁµz¤ ¾Ï¼%@?ÏcNƒÝ²Ù2諘¦ ‹€ŒY¨×;ÖU/í›Üv”*Õ\·`W¬z`kσy! YÂÍYfÅ™»—An uA HD5ÊØ#}µ‰xWu†v
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

This is a terrible position to be in man. I'd just come clean. This is not going to win you any points.
Quote by fret-less
I haven't seen the music yet, but if it sucks (Sorry Laces Out Danny) the I maybe should not even bother. And, how the f*ck has everyone allready heard the whole story?

We saw your thread.
I posted a structure twice to help.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by fret-less
WTF?!? LMFAO! You guys have to see this... When the music showed up, and this is just a sample, but this is what it looked like:'
呺MQíøO:„©¢Ó¿ˆÆàKC>µÅ¨cà ÿJ¿HNÂÛýDÙaFØ’µGeñ%9»þfZm™²Ú•ÁkK¡ÍAS£„X2.)ÊÕëʹÝÑó/\žh‘àÙœüˆñ[C“–Vs=|¯EëN“ÜžC€8‘$Q/ÏÈ”÷ešè åãÀø*Çþ&hððS§ŸwN#—ˆ›C7læÐ-ηŸ£¿•ðìäÓOÄ•X¸k>›x®Œ'*èÈ|jü·æiÁ¾À`¦ &bdquo*ܳÜKÜK ²ªêó¯CE»}‹Ì5^IoÏ1§‘ªør_BKŽ³ç˜¦”ùÔë}¹–;Õy‘µÔuî—›ÈN°IÈ„ âä€C‰Ðì:·éÃäu&•%*u)*%äÅ´âJìÑZÙ“Z.¶jUjU:'SE'ã˜ñË[V†¸u,-;` eÛ~ƈv‹Xڍ@§ÁziTÁÔ(Oj#<Ó¥½îˆá”‡´/´œJ*M·F‚à½*µ4R\O°T!FvÞ…“óÝðòµÁ+䪅þ0ÊÒ%ã•©¹Ó¤©¬÷Æüz=¡I ÒÐë»+“nEC—ÿ;ßËðÐV;±!æn[Œ Ù=¶Ú¸kÑŸßþ7sn**¨ŒxÇ1[B&6åjÈ%öo"÷¼ÿo’!é|E¶D=ê‘åa=*ö*ßMéìéŽì¤\ö`gÈ0àOäü¡1$&òp×^q^aBôü;#v™#ÝdöïUÝRçGÓÿ¸—úîÊ$·£sqÝ=„L"¶cŠ£nRPo«,U1ˆ2L8IQýDøwñðý£v8+ñ<Âå®=?®AÚ÷ã™Ð탬#m¤ËÄdõ[g@;4sPÊÚüY±0[Ó[m¿Úóùs«H??0!ã“ÂëåKfšÐ4aÇ󢟩áäº5‘SQSÉ5J¢.h ‡'nÏýàˆ(ªÏIx¾Q猎ªÆ*¨¿T÷:s(¥º¾ÃWSU£ûyÃ…AÿFT)A”>ð¹ä.‹Uô'ºT¶îô5X 躮˜†Í21ËÏn
^C«È-«ºÇÒâ‹+£/¡TR˜¡M…ƒÖŒF–ª”_eåÉŒŽSWíqf؝ÒCP)ŠS
å'Î}•t„“³™§å0;HTŠi‹ï„öûI…‚: RéY(b•±g„Åõ’²ø!9¾ÇûMˆ`lPÐðØLáÉp»¹{Äñw-ú<8&*P[¢*28¶ý‘F0“S%~ ÞC㲟خ~̼œˆ£D&õîWSŠè*`2Nò‚å ÜèþÛ˪Þ?q_ú€@6ý7››ÿÜ6t¿ôûþé4þPÄÓôô¿ô'ߊ×Z?ù@<šþ•2ý;?á5ÿà°ÐÛÿÖ‰·è#5¿ÆœÿÛ¯ù¿÷7ý6˜›ÿäÿÁ¡‘©è±]^#ssy¬{OpøŒ¤‘‰L´X‰c0MtM¤KÀ0>‚û×1.¢4
ÊÅÒ˜BŠm h+`/C^dˆþžÝŸ:ÊUyªZÒÚ[ÈúåmzÌɺQC{ÀxÞÞ?Ë}~ÛódÌcŽÙw~G.Ké?ƒÁ÷Âã÷+Ü×*oâºAÁ,^{÷aù0]ëÁr=À*n4öÛ›l“Màˆ°yíj±ÜàǵU8A¹jê—ï`Ö»Áü^Z>ͦ4u+@ü×ë‡*8¥ƒMm-“¡«¶Â}8^Ûƒ‘¥2:ïýùŠç-\f¸Y\r/`<n•]¡øÚðû͇gîyÿXp‡ÏÇ€enz rkGj®ùé_—ú‹U†º‰÷</6žÈ…‰y5½õxûO£X!ÔçýZÀ†úÉ.*—¾ z=ù…TTû‡T€Ý¨²?‡*Q‘E“Ïó%¯‹¯!·‚;u%èQƒ@—Oóá AŠù†²;(ÂEýþVƒ_)_ikùñ±õÃéÍ“yÅ€ÃÎÅÌ—I alµŽ† p²_9r„ž]rO‰õ¿šDpÄ«l WÖ?Z¿=µM
L}‰°ýµh‚b *N´ ÔгÐzüPW_0-JñѦ@k—ãSÔ5€÷4¹¨Ðê-}“5TÁ]§Š5Á\R®'W¶=¢.† #˜!ïI™D(þõ¿*¾Ð÷¸Ú¢lncuÈ2[˜E ô>²ìöi^ P3/`Èbû1k@Ž¾L¿Ó*Sîœ$˜†E¼Döþ< ã¦u°7Î_
”v¦H7»—²#>Íè¯Ì[S<‚bBdBAÚÝáÁ#
·Ì€9Yr³ÌͶÓ` 0"xPI®D‰ÏÞ1ßWÜJ:kr§©‹®Æx pPžŠÊwˆÓz€*WuUæØ
â<øß9/YÐBtB*’¢‚¼DÛñ›4`@2ˆæ/´‚yX!÷¿T(×'"ˆšÂ!|ڮƾœ·GÃ~ÜÏ>`ðøð=Zu…ÕD} {MÅCl20·nÓ÷ßqy’»i¸R9Œ|£ž«IÝTݵ
V¡µ¬’*F
ûãV*šynÔ†~¥ç*{ekðCLfØ„^üj©²5Þ‚×Y|Ä}ù…H+\g¢ÈØ5éÁµz¤ ¾Ï¼%@?ÏcNƒÝ²Ù2諘¦ ‹€ŒY¨×;ÖU/í›Üv”*Õ\·`W¬z`kσy! YÂÍYfÅ™»—An uA HD5ÊØ#}µ‰xWu†v

you need the pdf reader? ._.
Beer is fine.
Quote by fret-less

*text*

I love this song!
O.K., so everyone here has seen my mother f*cking thread, yeah? Well, I have like 3 other threds that are dedicated to this same chick, and I'm not even trying to date her or anything. It is sh*t really, I have this odd need for her to like me, and she does, but I keep making the weirdest ass promises, and like declarations to her for no goddamn reason. I don't even know why, it's like she is a succubus(The simularities are too complicated to explain right now) But yeah, Ineed to be your guys' Avery Hortin Right now....Help? The F*cking music keeps showing up sh*t, I can't write my own, I let her down like 5 times allready(once on her birthday, and once on Christams) Like WTF do I do? I tried coming clean, and she fed me this "I'ts ok" kinda crap, like she wasn't dissapointed, but she is! And I know she is.Right now I'm barely clinging on to her friendship, and I feel like an asshole. WTF do I do to make this go away?
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Quote by fret-less
O.K., so everyone here has seen my mother f*cking thread, yeah? Well, I have like 3 other threds that are dedicated to this same chick, and I'm not even trying to date her or anything. It is sh*t really, I have this odd need for her to like me, and she does, but I keep making the weirdest ass promises, and like declarations to her for no goddamn reason. I don't even know why, it's like she is a succubus(The simularities are too complicated to explain right now) But yeah, Ineed to be your guys' Avery Hortin Right now....Help? The F*cking music keeps showing up sh*t, I can't write my own, I let her down like 5 times allready(once on her birthday, and once on Christams) Like WTF do I do? I tried coming clean, and she fed me this "I'ts ok" kinda crap, like she wasn't dissapointed, but she is! And I know she is.Right now I'm barely clinging on to her friendship, and I feel like an asshole. WTF do I do to make this go away?

You grow a pair.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

You're a dick Popsai! I mentioned Avery Hortan...All pit goers have a soft spot for that sh*t! You are an imposter!
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Quote by fret-less
You're a dick Popsai! I mentioned Avery Hortan...All pit goers have a soft spot for that sh*t! You are an imposter!

Hey!

Don't be messin' wit' mah fly boy Popsai.

You insult him, you insult ME.

Quote by Time Bomb
You don't have enough memory space for GP5? Delete some of your pr0nz!

EDIT:

I can say only one thing... When she hears it, her ears will bleed and she'll hate you.
Good luck.

I like it.
Last edited by soulflyV at Dec 26, 2008,
Quote by Time Bomb

I can say only one thing... When she hears it, her ears will bleed and she'll hate you.
Good luck.

Lol +1