OK for Christmas I was given this puzzle thing to do. It's called the gatekeeper and its made by a company called the mad cow company. I can't find anywhere the solution to the puzzle and I was wondering on the off chance that someone from the UK here had one or knew how to complete it. No worries if no-one knows, this puzzle is just a bitch to try and solve. Thanks for any replies if anyone knows how to do it.
Between The Buried And Me

Member #6 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join!
seriously, MAD COW puzzles?

bold business move imho.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Yeh i know, but this thing is god damn impossible by the looks of it, unless i take a hammer to it and smash it up I can't see how to complete it.

EDIT: to boreamor

^^ done that and can only find places to buy the puzzles, no website gives the answers, I emailed the company for clues but haven't heard back yet as it is only boxing day lol

Quote by Peregrin
^^ done that and can only find places to buy the puzzles, no website gives the answers, I emailed the company for clues but haven't heard back yet as it is only boxing day lol

nah, it was a joke man, i discovered the site yesterday and thought it was genius