Hi guy i currently own a zoom g2.1u and not that its bad you can make all sorts of sounds out of it but i find that its wah pedal is kinda sucky cause the range is ver low and mixing it with the zoom's distortion and acticating it mid song is a pain in the ass. So im looking for a good wah pedal that i could conect to my Kustom amp (its not the best amp but it does its job) and my zoom g2.1u. I want to use the wah for Kirk Hammet solos such as wherever i may roam , enter sandman, the memory remains and other non metallica stuff.

My price range is 200 euros and ive seen the ibanez Weeping Deamon its seems to be good but ive heared from few places that it is not reliable and can brake.

So please tell me what you think and what i should invest my money in. I want the wah to have a wide range and be good with distortion, also easily used and activated

Thxs
Jim dunlop original crybaby or the zakk wylde crybaby are both great.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Who told you the Weeping Demon breaks easy? I've had one for two days, and already it's fallen down the stairs and had my drunk friend piss on it, it still works good although time will probably tell.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
When 900% of people think wah wah, they think cry baby.

'Nuff said
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by willieturnip
When 900% of people think wah wah, they think cry baby.

'Nuff said

doesn't mean they're better than other wahs
weeping demon or a morley wah will do you good
or the dimebag crybaby is good too i hear
i'd avoid the zw crybaby - harsh and trebly
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Personally the Weeping Deamon atracts the eye while the crybaby does not. But looks doesnt always mean quality
Personally I use a lot of fuzz in my solos, and I find that the Weeping Demon cuts through better than the Crybaby models I've played (535Q, Slash and Zakk Wylde models).
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I'm probably can 't afford a crybaby right now,

would a Behringer UW300 be good?
Olp MM1
Digitech DF7
Randall RG-40r
Tanglewood Acoustic
No, don't ever get a Behringer pedal. Ever. Save for a Crybaby or look for a used one.
Quote by Cathbard
hahaha I just found that out before.

Theres a used crybaby going on ebay right now (shhh)
Olp MM1
Digitech DF7
Randall RG-40r
Tanglewood Acoustic
Personally, I don't like the Weeping Demon, it seemed to muddy up the tone a lot. I think you should try out a Vox before you make any decision. I think it is a great wah that does not need all the bells and whistles. I would also recommend a Budda if you are willing to spend the cash. True bypass makes a huge difference and it has a huge sweep that won't muddy up your tone.
You have 200 euros. Thats about 280 US dollars am I right? You can afford basically any wah you want. Look at the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe if that's the case. Or the Teese RMC series has a supposedlly Fuzz-Friendly circuit.
I dont have 200 euros right now but thats like the tops that im willing to spend and i dont know whats that in dollars, also dont forget in europe everythin is redicoulesly overpriced, europe is a ripp off >:O
To be honest i like the way thee weeping deamon looks, i havent tried it (yet) but im leaning more towards it, the crybaby doesnt impress that much and when it comes to features and quality i have no idea which way to go :S
crybaby 535q, fulltone clyde
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
I have a Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, it works fine for me, but you should try some out at a guitar shop so you can pick one yourself
since u said u like kirk hammets wah tone, then the crybaby is for u. the 535q would be the best choice since it is very tweakable. but some ppl dont like the throaty and nasality the crybaby's posses. so thats one of the reasons ppl avoid crybabys. i'd personally save up more for a fulltone clyde wah. it has a much sweeter voicing and a big nice sweep range
So when it comes to wah pedals theres no "best one" u just need to try it out for yourself and see if its good for you. My local store has a weeping deamon and a standard crybaby so i guess ill try em out and see
If you can look into Ernie Ball wahs, Kirk uses a rack mount EB wah which is controlled by a customized wah as the footswitch.
Signatures are overrated.
I have a standard cry baby (cost me £69). It does the job and sounds good. The quality of it seems good too as it feels and looks strong, plus it still works like new from when I got it.
buy a used crybaby. then just mod it. honest to god, they are the easiest things on earth to modify. i bought my wah used for 50$, and put 20$ worth of components into it. now it sounds as good, if not better, then those 150$ wahs.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I got a Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsey (I don't really like his music just i tried the wah and really liked it) it sounds great, you should grab one
Oh Hey look at my signature
Quote by Ciaphas
Personally, I don't like the Weeping Demon, it seemed to muddy up the tone a lot. I think you should try out a Vox before you make any decision. I think it is a great wah that does not need all the bells and whistles. I would also recommend a Budda if you are willing to spend the cash. True bypass makes a huge difference and it has a huge sweep that won't muddy up your tone.

+1
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
MOD MOD MOD an orig Crybaby.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
RMC Picture wah
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.