No its not.

ok. I am looking at a s2170 (in particularr - i havent decided yet) and because it is about £800 i want to get a 100 - 150 prectice amp with it - for untill i can afford a nice big tube combo or stack.

As i say i have still not decided on the guitar so ill go to there shop in Southampton to take a look and get tanken around all the stupidly expencife guitars and amps that ill never be able to afford. And i thought shopping was allways booring.

Any ideas? In particularr any ideas on amps from this shop - http://www.dv247.com/icat/Amplifiers/3155/ - i hope that doesent count as advertising if so then correct me.

Anyways. Ideas please.?.?
Last edited by IYanoplathizoI at Dec 26, 2008,
go for a marshall 50 watt from thomann.de about 300 quid but well worth it and it can sure put out if you really want to go all out or soft and quiet its what i have and well worth it
Quote by heartagram_ben
go for a marshall 50 watt from thomann.de about 300 quid but well worth it and it can sure put out if you really want to go all out or soft and quiet its what i have and well worth it

It looks cool but i am wanting to get a really cheap one and then start saving for a mega cool tube