Okay I have been playing guitar since I was 13 and i am 17 now. i have been living in England for 8 yaers now. my family we have gone to Pakistan, and i have got nothing to do, no guitar , no good tv channels and the elecctricty here is not any good it keeps shutting down o my time on UG is limmited. I have got myt DS but i have just finished the only game that i brought which was Mario Karts.

And the nearst guitar shop ius ages away from here (they sell really coll discontined guitars there suich as a Frenanders telecaster with sustainer pickups and floyd rose)

The reason why we are in Pakistan now is becasue opf my cousins wedding.

I am strongly disliking my journey here.

My question: what can I do here? (apart from fapping because that is considered wrong here.

Also when i go back to my baby (fender FMT HH tele) will i forget quiet alot of things and be really sloppy? I have never stayed thios far away from my baby.

THanks. Sorry about the rant.

oh and sorry for my poor english its not my first language.
Dude, it's 10 days... You get home, you suck for about 2 minutes, then you're fine..
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
Quote by ibrahimasood
(apart from fapping because that is considered wrong here.

Leave, LEAVE!!!
You could play air guitar and go "waka wow wiggi wiggi" heaps.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Hey, just because its considered wrong to fap..doesn't mean it is wrong to fap.

My advise? Try to find a book on musical theory and brush up on that or if you get a chance try to see if you can find a Sitar teacher, playing one of those can bring loads to your own style (worked for George Harrison). Try finger and hand excersises as well, try to move a coin across your knuckles. They should keep your hands in shape.
Quote by sakura'sdarkest
Hey, just because its considered wrong to fap..doesn't mean it is wrong to fap.

I've heard about people being put in jail for things like over there!

And it's only 10 days, I've went about 3 weeks without playing guitar, it actually helped me. It's nice to give your fingers a break once in a while, just to let the muscles relax and things.

So don't worry about it, and enjoy yourself over there.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by ibrahimasood

My question: what can I do here? (apart from fapping because that is considered wrong here.

If you're really eager you could hunt down the Taliban fighters that are crossing the border from Afghanistan and take them out for us....

Other than that, I'd agree with the earlier poster... pick up a book on theory.
Quote by Lil Macker
I've heard about people being put in jail for things like over there!

Next time the Pit does a meet up, Don't suggest anywhere past Kashmir.
Just be happy they arent kicking the **** out of you. I had to leave my guitar for l0 days to go to bootcamp this summer so stop bitchin.
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by lunaticfringe93
Just be happy they arent kicking the **** out of you. I had to leave my guitar for l0 days to go to bootcamp this summer so stop bitchin.

at least you're allowed to fap at boot camp..

Don't worry about it affecting your playing because it shouldn't, i once stopped playing guitar for about 4 years and i could still do it when i picked it up again. Sure, it sucks that you've got no guitar to play for a while, but you'll live, it'll just be a very slow 10 days.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
You don't need a guitar to practice guitar, you can still do your finger exercises. I can't find a video or anything to better explain it, but I will try the best I can, the way which works best for me

hold your left hand, palm facing up

spread apart and curve all your fingers upwards, but keep them the same height as each other, like if you were to balance a board on your upturned fingers, the board would be parallel to the ground

keep your thumb stationary, then, using one finger at a time, touch your thumb with the tip of your finger, without moving any other fingers

It will keep those small muscles in your fingers strong, and you can do it anywhere, while you sit down, while you watch tv, while you talk with family. But please, not while your driving