My favourite thing about the pit is the sheer stupidity of it

one minute people are talking about fapping and cumming blod and then the next talking about murderers and actually being serious

this website really is a brilliant creation
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Yes, the Pit is awesome. We all drink fine wines, smoke Cuban cigars and talk about the economy while our beautiful wives/husbands revere us as the gods we are.

fapfapfapfap...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
The Brilliance of the Pit: One man's treasure is another man's fap.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
well it means how quickly people in the pit change from being crude to sensible where being grown up is required

its amazing

fapp fapp fapp
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by neopowell
Yes, the Pit is awesome. We all drink fine wines, smoke Cuban cigars and talk about the economy while our beautiful wives/husbands revere us as the gods we are.

fapfapfapfap...

Ok... I drink cheap wine and smoke cheap cigars (I honestly don't see the allure in cubans)

However.... My finance (3rd wife) reveres me as a god and she's 11 years younger than I am, and she's hot... I mean.... waaaay out of my league hot.

The pit works!!!
Quote by Vikingx
Ok... I drink cheap wine and smoke cheap cigars (I honestly don't see the allure in cubans)

However.... My finance (3rd wife) reveres me as a god and she's 11 years younger than I am, and she's hot... I mean.... waaaay out of my league hot.

Damnit, why can't I have a fiance 11 years younger than me? Is it because I'm 22 and that would be slightly rapey?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Damnit, why can't I have a fiance 11 years younger than me? Is it because I'm 22 and that would be slightly rapey?

I'm 34
I honestly think the pit is nothing but a bunch of angsty teenagers who really need to get laid so they will quit complaining about their lives.

And then there's me .
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Arcane Brilliance buff me stupid mage!!! QQ. Kick mage from raid plz! He sucks.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
This place does keep me amused when I'm bored at home.

Which is a lot.

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker