I recently got my room moved to my renovated attic, I play on an ibanez art-100 with a frontman 15g that i got free from a friend but it isnt working to well anymore. I play classic rock, 80s sort of stuff some metal i was looking at the MICRO CUBE and the ROLAND CUbe 15X I like the cubes tone but i dont hink it will be loud enough and i like the 15x but i dont htink it will sound as good
with what your in Micro Cube>15X. i just got a peavey vypyr 30 and i can't take the volume past 1.5 because i play in my bedroom aswell ( )...the 15g i have is ok (volume-wise) for bedroom practise...get another 15 watt amp (IE. Micro Cube or Peavey Vypyr 15).
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Last edited by Audioslave95 at Dec 26, 2008,
Crate V18 212, and take that Frontman and smash it with a hammer- I had one and I despised it. Got mine for free, too, just like you.

The Crate's all tube, around $ 200, and 18 Watts. It can be crushingly loud or quiet enought for bedroom use. I own one, and it's the best money I have ever spent.

I play AC/DC, Poison, BonJovi, Metallica, Megadeth, Led Zeppelin, Ramones, Beatles, Green Day, Warrant, LA Guns (yes I said LA Guns- flameshields up)....you can get a lot of tones out of it, as you can see.

Get the Crate and you'll know why the Frontman was free.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
yea frontmans distortion sucked......im settling on the 15x cube the tone is ok but i can just add in some pedals for effects later