So I've come into some money over xmas, and I want to upgrade my two guitars. One is a Jackson DK2M, The other is a JS30DK.

I don't want to replace the JS30 as it has sentimental value to me, and I've custom painted it

Any floyd type floating trems that fit in without additional routing would be great, whether it be Schaller, OFR or Edge, whatever.

Cheers UG, and happy boxing day!
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Do OFRs fit then? I thought they required extra routing?

Well let me look into it.

EDIT: Ahh the low profile jacksons can be replaced with OFR's.
The regular profiles can be replaced with FRPro bridges.
Last edited by [[BurnTheDusk]] at Dec 26, 2008,
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Last i checked you could put in an Original Edge if you want.
Or an OFR
not in my DKMG. i've tried it. yes, with an original Edge. it requires a bit of routing