I got a good bit of money for christmas, and along with the money I saved up I'll have about 800 euro to spend (Yes, euros I'm in the Netherlands).

Check out my sig for my current gear, and my profile for my band which is 100% what I'll be playing.

I'm going to be playing several solos for my band in 2009, so I'll need a guitar with a tremolo. Recommend me a metal guitar with a tremolo! Either the full monty or perhaps a cheaper model where I upgrade some parts.

I've been looking at a schecter damien FR b-2 where I could upgrade the pickups and trem...or perhaps a schecter blackjack ATX fr.

go for it!
WTLTL 2011
get a nice ESP
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I would go with the Schecter C-1 Blackjack ATX FR, its a great guitar for the price, the SD Blackouts are amazing pups and it has the OFR. I wish i had the money for it because i would get it in an instant
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Quote by loginer
get ESP or Ibanez

ESP at 800? Nah dude those start at like 1500 euro here, and I used to own an LTD but I didn't like it all that much. (LTD EC-500)
WTLTL 2011
Aren't Washburns good value in Europe. I'd look at the X50 series...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by GmacD
get a nice ESP

Yeah do this.
You can't go wrong with some nice high end ESPs
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by worldofwarcraft
Yeah i got schecter, they are good

have you compared the ATX to the hellraisers? What you think
WTLTL 2011
Dude ga voor een ibanez s serie, met emg's. Of uhm iets van Jackson.
Kijk bij nederland muziek, daar hebben ze vast wel wat liggen.

Ik vond de Ec serie niet lekker spelen, maar de horizon's en mh zijn best goed te vertoeven hoor.