What would be the best pickups to upgrade with on this guitar?

I use it as my backup but I would like to get more usage out of it during gigs etc. I feel as if the guitar is going to waste.

I play mainly rock, classic rock, blues etc.

Also when using my korg pitchblack tuner I am getting a kind of beeping noise when tuning which I dont get with my other guitar (schecter c1). Is this a problem with the guitar's input socket?
what's your budget and what's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
what's your budget and what's your amp?

My budget is roughly £200 very max but I know that my local guitar store can get me a good deal as they got me a good price including installation for another guitar (jb and jazz pickups).

I play through a Marshall 100w dfx (no jokes please) but the amp varies as we do gig shares and we sometimes share backlines etc.
I wouldn't get them from a shop - get something from Swineshead or Rockmonkey....they'll still be cheaper than "a good deal" on Duncans or DImarzios.

www.rockmonkeyguitars.com
www.swinesheadpickups.co.uk

They won't turn your MG into a decent amp but if you use some better stuff at gigs then it might be worthwhile.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ +1

and if you are willing to go closer to £200, bareknuckle, bulldog, shed etc. would be worth considering too. EDIT: for a 112, though, i'd probably just stick to the swineys or rockmonkeys. unless you absolutely love the guitar, it's probably not worth spending more on the pickups than the guitar cost. and either those swineys or rockmonkeys should be a major upgrade over what's in the pacifica already.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?