i gotta vox v847 wah, only a month old, still with case, reciet and warrenty card

danelectro cool cat tremolo (metal case and true bypass) few months old, perfect condition

Korg 105 classic overdrive, bit beaten but works perfectly, fantastic pedal now discontinued

im open to offers, no trades,
Very interested in the Wah.

I recall you were interested in my Dunlop Volume pedal a few weeks back; would you consider a trade of some sort?
Hey sorry, as much as I'd like the Wah I don't have the cash, so I can only do trades. Sorry, but PM me if you change your mind
Quote by lefthandman9876
ok BUMP PEOPLE!

cmon buy stuff, ive almost got enough for my dano people! go buy buy go!

Can you PM me some pics of the acoustic? I might have a left handed mate who wanted to learn guitar, there's a slim chance she may be interested..
Quote by dandadog
Can you PM me some pics of the acoustic? I might have a left handed mate who wanted to learn guitar, there's a slim chance she may be interested..

ok cool, il get you some pictures pretty soonish, id only be looking at £15-20 + postage if cash converters offers me no better

nixhex113 sadly thats too low, 45 maybe, and it costs £6.60 for me to get a travel card to get to and around central london as im 30 mins south of central, so it would have to be on a day to suit me when im in london for other things
Is the wah still available?
& is there any other way you would accept payment as my paypal is all set up wrong at the moment,
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

if your willing to wait until 6th of Jan I'll take that off you
You got any pics or anything?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

urrmmm probably, im going to the guitar shop next week, if im short i might have to part-ex it, il let you know though before you send anything, pics well basicly its a pristine v847 practicly brand new, an hour of home use at most, the only pic i have of it is some guitar pron that i took with my new camera :P but thats not much use, its basicly brand new

hmm its taking the IMG tags off oh well
ahh sorry man got bad news, just fixed mine so i'm gunna save up some cash.

sorry about that
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

ok wah and korg are no longer for sale, turns out the effing shop that i was gonna buy my dano from sold the guitar weeks ago, they said in an email this morning it was IN STOCK and asked if i wanted to place a deposit!

so sorry guys im no longer hocking all my worldy possesions for a chance at owning my dream guitar for so little money