http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290860292&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting

just wondering It's 200 bucks and has a floyd on it why not?

I can always throw a OFR in it to
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
looks a little iffy... i'd go for it if i only wanted one humbucker and only a volume knob. You're pretty much just paying for the fr
thats what I thought also. I don't need anything else one it I just wanted something with a floyd It's for like 80s rock so it doesn't have to be anything special
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
yeah, maybe I should just shell out the cash for a Barrata or Soloist
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by randomhero93
you might wanna change the pickup... it doesn't say what brand and it looks old...

The protective plastic is still on the pickup.

And the guy does seem to have a lot of positive feedback on ebay.
Never played a Delonge strat, But what I'd probably do is put a JB or SD in the bridge there and if the FR is bad go buy a OFR and the rest doesn't really matter as long as it plays well
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
yeah I know what you mean IP, It's only 200 bucks which is nice and if it's really bad I always have a parts guitar and can just sell it if it's really bad.

but it can't be too bad I think I might pick it up if I can't find a Focus 100 or something like that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
"quality entry-level"

i wouldn't bother to be honest.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
, didn't even see that, thanks Dave
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It looks exactly like a charvel, albeit much cheaper.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top