Cool Collectible Electric Guitar For Sale : You won't see this one every day.

This is essentially a Washburn Idol with vintage style tremolo and Disney Pixar "Cars" graphics and appointments. It is brand new. Never played. I only took the wrapping off of it to get pictures of the cool inlays on the neck. This is a full-sized guitar with a PROTO decal on the back of the headstock. I contacted Washburn Customer Service and they said this is a prototype model. This is not the 3/4 sized guitars that you see on the Washburn/Lyon Website. This guitar seems to be very well made. The fret edges feel good, sealed tuners, cool inlays, "Lightning McQueen" truss rod cover, and Disney Neck plate. Good for a collector or a fan of the movie... I was going to hang it on my wall in my music room, but with the times the way they are I can use the cash. Asking $275 shipped or swap for a decent laptop or PC. The guitar looks much better in person. I suck at taking pictures. You can email me directly if you want at djfrank70@comcast.net

Here are a ton of pictures...

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/Disney%20Cars%20Collectible%20Guitar/
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
To the top. Make me an offer! Cool guitar here...
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Make me an offer... I might just take it! Negotiable

that's a pretty interesting guitar, how'd you acquire it ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Local guy who had a friend in the business. Probably got from NAMM show or something...
I actually have two of these. Probably going to keep on for myself. Might have a kid someday to pass it along too. :-)

that's pretty cool. if i had any money i'd take it off you're hands just for kicks, maybe try to get my girlfriend into guitar. she's obsessed with that movie (she's almost 21 )
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
that's pretty cool. if i had any money i'd take it off you're hands just for kicks, maybe try to get my girlfriend into guitar. she's obsessed with that movie (she's almost 21 )

haha. Yeah, I know a lot of people (adults) who really like the movie.
This guitar is basically this one... with a lot of upgrades... Chrome covered pickups, tremolo, cool inlays, paint job, etc.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-Idol-Series-WI15-Electric-Guitar?sku=515951

to the top. Must sell. Make me an offer. Negotiable!

Do I hear $250 shipped? Anybody care to make me an offer? Need to pay college tuition next week!

too bad i didnt see this before christmas, my mom was looking for a guitar for my little nephew... have a bumpp!
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
too bad i didnt see this before christmas, my mom was looking for a guitar for my little nephew... have a bumpp!

This is cool for anybody. It's not a toy... it's just fun to play with.

Price negotiable. Make me an offer asap!!!

bump to the top. Make me an offer. You might just get a deal. :-)

I'm interested in trades for Ibanez, Laptops, Nintendo DS, Playstation 3, LCD monitors, original Floyd Rose, or???

listening to any trade offers or money offers... hit me!

Very cool guitar here... make an offer.

Still up for grabs!

trade anyone? I have two... both brand new.

i has 20 dollas
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
Quote by Paith
i has 20 dollas

You're about $200 short there buddy.

Anybody have a laptop to offer for trade?

Thought I had this one sold once and traded another time. Still here... and I am willing to deal... paypal or money order... or trades ?

$225 shipped anybody?

Back to the top. Offers for sale or trade considered... just ask you may be suprised. :-)

back to the front