i have from 1- a lil over 2 k to spend what should i get?... i was thinking of a les paul or a strat
^ no
Edit, if your spending that much money on a guitar you'll have to try before you buy
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Last edited by xander307 at Dec 26, 2008,
Quote by metalmagic!
B.C Rich Draco!!!! its beuatiful *tears*

i would pay 2000$ to not own a bc rich
███████████████████████████████████
well i mostly play classic rock, blues, occasional alternative, and i have a marshall vintage modern
Check out a paul reed smith guitar.

If you're gonna drop $2000, do it right though. TEST DRIVE IT.
My Rig.
Destroyed.. UGH
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81/85, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster
--
1967 Fender Princeton
Boss TU-2 --> Boss MT-2 --> Maxon OD9 -->Boss DD-6
--
Past Gear:
5150 Blockletter, Avatar 412, Vox AC30, ISP Decimator.
prs
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
think harder. you've basically said that you have 1-2k and you're thinking of an electric guitar, considering a LP and strat are almost complete polar opposites as far as electric guitars are concerned.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by metalmagic!
B.C Rich Draco!!!! its beuatiful *tears*

..im a BC Rich fan and those guitars are kinda.....uh....not good.....if you wanna go BC Rich go with a high end Bich or a high end Mockingbird...but not a draco lol
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell