ok.

Where can i go to play the following in the same place? (in the england) preferebly down south?

BC RICH WMD Warbeast
anything else inbetween
ibanez s2170
and a few good cheap (100-150) amps for before i upgrade as soon as i have the cash.

hopefully this is the right place to post.
Last edited by IYanoplathizoI at Dec 27, 2008,
guitar center
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
go to your local guitar shop and see if they have that if not you might have to go search around further. Look on google at some local big city guitar shops and their stock
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Arent you better off asking the guitar shops around you, or somewhere around your region. Its a bit difficult for someone who lives in New York to find a guitar shop that deals what you want in the U.K.
i have looked all ove the web and around me. I was thinking that some wonder-whatever might know (who uses this site and lives in the UK.
Point taken. Isnt there dealer or shop that can refer you to something bigger. Knowing them they wouldnt because they want the deal, but you might need to drive a 2 hour trip to get wat you want.
two hours would be fine to tell the truth. I will keep asking around - if not then ill just go to seperate shops. I am willing spen a day on it but i will not sleep in the car.

As for petroll and time my dads driving and paying so ill just bring my MP3 and lots of trivium and judas priesty!!!
Lol fair enough, but if your local dealer doesnt do it, your best choice is either going to a fair sized dealership, or small shops around the area.
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
two hours would be fine to tell the truth. I will keep asking around - if not then ill just go to seperate shops. I am willing spen a day on it but i will not sleep in the car.

As for petroll and time my dads driving and paying so ill just bring my MP3 and lots of trivium and judas priesty!!!

Try yellow pages

Or google.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com