Thats what you prefer, reversed headstock? Or a curved body.
I hate tremelo's so I would take the mh, cause they have one without an tremelo.
But thats me.
someone told me ibanez s series are good for metal, but i dunno if their good for like dropped tunings do think its worth me checking them out?
Okay. Talk about vague!

The big difference between those two guitars is that the M1000 is constructed with analder body and the MH1000 is constructed with a mahogany body. There maybe minute differences like neck profiles, I can't say since I've not tried the M1000 out.

Don't understand?

Well, different woods resonate differently and produce different tones. Read here for more information.

As for which one is better, both are made in the same factory in Korea, have decent specs and are essential metal machines. Have you tried either guitar? That may the best way to get an opinion on it.

Quote by GuitarHeroUK
someone told me ibanez s series are good for metal, but i dunno if their good for like dropped tunings do think its worth me checking them out?

Well, that's a bit of a broad statement. The Ibanez RG and S series are pretty great for metal but are generally versatile machines. However, if you plan on changing tunings on a regular basis, DO NOT GET A GUITAR WITH A DOUBLE LOCKING TREMELO SYSTEM. You'll hate changing tunings since you'll have unlock the nut, tune and reset the bridge, etc. etc. and it's just a huge waste of time. Look for ones that don't have a trem such as the RGA121 or SV5470.