alright, so i've got my alvarez acoustic, peavey studio pro 112 amp, a jamman looper pedal, and a global audio microphone. i've got the microphone plugged into the microphone jack on the pedal, the pedal hooked up to the low gain input jack of the amp, and both the amp and the pedal are plugged into the wall. i tried blowing into the mic, tapping it, etc and im not getting anything playing on my amp. help!
maybe theres a problem from pedal to amp.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Does the mic have an on-off switch?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
does the microphone require phantom power?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
yes, the volume's turned up.

Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
does the microphone require phantom power?

the guy i got the mic from said something about it maybe needing phantom power.
Quote by Blackbird86
yes, the volume's turned up.

the guy i got the mic from said something about it maybe needing phantom power.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Nady-SMPS1X-Phantom-Power-Supply?sku=180162
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
alright, i got a phantom power supply and i still can't figure out how to get the thing workin. i've got my mic plugged into the phantom power supply, which is connected to both the wall outlet and the looper pedal (the mic input jack on the pedal). The pedal is plugged into the wall and it's output is plugged into the amp input.

my amp has four jacks: high gain input, low gain input, and a loop send and loop return jack.

what now?
put the looper in the effects loop?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
is it xlr or 1/4" plug jack?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011