a 25 watt 1x12, and still be plenty loud, with no mic
i'm looking at getting a jcm 900 50 watt combo, 1x12 or 2x12
plenty of people say that 1x12's will work fine, its just my drummer plays really loud
i know 50 watts will stay clean quite a long time, but with the switch on 25, i don't care about clipping, but will it be loud enough
thanks
(btw i'm not going to be able to try this amp out before i get it, so i'm really trusting you guys)
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
bump....

No Bumping! Read the rules please.

As to your question... what kind of gigs were you thinking about? As it stands your current amp is fine to play small gigs e.g. in front of friends... We need more info.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by thementor
No Bumping! Read the rules please.

As to your question... what kind of gigs were you thinking about? As it stands your current amp is fine to play small gigs e.g. in front of friends... We need more info.

gigging is like small (coffee houses) to relatively big....
lets just say God needs to hear us play (gym-sized)
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
despite thementor, (sorry man thanks for your help) i'm going to bump...
...doesn't anybody know
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE