Page 1 of 2
Quite sexy, If I do Say so Myself. What do you guys think???

A Family Picture

The New Axe: ESP LTD EC-1000

The New Amp: Peavey Valveking 112

The Pedals: BOSS NS-2 Noise Suppressor, and BOSS TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Well? How'd I do guys?
Stop.

Did you get all of this for Christmas?!

If so, ****ing nice!

If not.... ****ing nice still!
all that stuff just for christmas? dude Congrats!
...Fender + Ritchie Blackmore = hours and hours of GREAT music and guitar execusions...
holy ****! the guitar is 1000 ish, pedals 400 maybe, and the amp atleast 500...wow, you sure won this year
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Nice, man! I highly recommend an EQ and an overdrive for that Valveking. I've got one myself, and my Tubscreamer and EQ REALLY help the sound. It really tightens up palm muting and stuff like that.

Congrats on the new gear!
That is a tasty rig

and just for christmas! you have been a good boy this year
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by nowa90
holy ****! the guitar is 1000 ish, pedals 400 maybe, and the amp atleast 500...wow, you sure won this year

Guitar: $799.99 New, On Sale
Pedals (Both together): $198.98
Amp: $419.99

Yeah, awesome, i know, haha.

Christmas rocked this year. Literally
Quote by GNRjungle87
Nice, man! I highly recommend an EQ and an overdrive for that Valveking. I've got one myself, and my Tubscreamer and EQ REALLY help the sound. It really tightens up palm muting and stuff like that.

Congrats on the new gear!

Yup, i was looking at pickin up the TS9, but now im broke But broke for good reason And fr the EQ, i was looking at the MXR 10-Band, so once i build up a bit more cash, ill get'em!
I think I feel sorry for you parents.

I mean, growing up, I was pretty much under the impression I had the best mom possible for getting Xmas **** off of. Dumping 500-600 bucks on me wouldn't be that nothing new. But christ man, you got 1500 bucks worth of equipment there! Tossing your cash in with it or not, you're a spoiled mother****er.

And if you're playing actually deserved that guitar, you probably wouldn't be posting pics of it, like, "lookie what I got!"

Either way, hope you enjoy your new ****.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Yeah shut up havok. You assume way to much about people.

Well done TS. Looks like you made out pretty well. I'm not one for abalone binding, but it helps that the guitar is white.
Sweet gear. But when you titled the pic family picture, I was expecting at least 5 guitars and halfstack, not one guitar. But sweet nonetheless.
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Gretsch G6118T Anniversary
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender Showmaster

Peavey Valveking Half Stack

My YouTube Channel
nice! how does the esp play?
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by HavokStrife

I mean, growing up, I was pretty much under the impression I had the best mom possible for getting Xmas **** off of. Dumping 500-600 bucks on me wouldn't be that nothing new. But christ man, you got 1500 bucks worth of equipment there! Tossing your cash in with it or not, you're a spoiled mother****er.

And if you're playing actually deserved that guitar, you probably wouldn't be posting pics of it, like, "lookie what I got!"

Stop being a prick.

Grats on the gear man, good stuff.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by HavokStrife

i think i feel sorry for you. your mother obviously didn't love you as much as this dude's.

get over yourself.
You want some Guitar with that abalone?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Awesome man, love that ESP, personally I would have gone with the ec-500 since I don't like the abalone but its still awesome.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by Copilot911
Awesome man, love that ESP, personally I would have gone with the ec-500 since I don't like the abalone but its still awesome.

Hmm, I go with this guy... way too much shine for me, but it's undoubtedly still a really great guitar.

Good job on getting it and all the other stuff, and good luck on playing it.

I wish I came from a family where Christmas was this big of a deal, though.
Last edited by Y00p at Dec 26, 2008,
i think i feel sorry for you. your mother obviously didn't love you as much as this dude's.

get over yourself.

Lol ^

Nice stuff man, pretty lucky getting all that for christmas.

I got nothing on christmas day, lol, but thats because My new amp counted as my christmas present (Randall 40w) plus i got some stuff ordered off the Iron Maiden shop.
Olp MM1
Digitech DF7
Randall RG-40r
Tanglewood Acoustic
Quote by HavokStrife

Your just jealous, so shush your mouth. And my playing can back up that Guitar. I may not be God-like yet, but i can still crank a kick ass tune.

And im not spoiled. Im actually GRATEFUL for this. Spoiled people are different. They either get something and dont care, or get it and take it for granted. You have no idea how happy i was when i got this.

And the money wasnt from one family either. It was from 3 families total, and one of my own paychecks. Not to mention that one of the familes, im an only child and Grandchild, and the other one my Step Father is a Plant manager at Honda

Quote by gnaraaron
nice! how does the esp play?

Like a dream. Imagine you having sex with [insert your most beautiful person in mind.] Without worrying about pregnancy, STDs or anything.

Whilst on Ecstasy. Which is to say, very, VERY well.

Quote by haz_uk

get over yourself.

lol

My mom got me the Amp outta all that
Quote by SMB13
Imagine you having sex with [insert your most beautiful person in mind.] Without worrying about pregnancy, STDs or anything.
If you worry about those things during sex, then you're clearly doing something wrong.

Congrats on the loot.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by HavokStrife

Nice gear there man!

Nice and Br00talz... Or at least it would have been pretty Br00talz if you had gotten an overdrive or distortion pedal.

I got a Wah Pedal, A Gibson Custom guitar stool, and some JamVox software. The software is cool. It's got a nice Eric Johnson like model.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Quote by pifty
If you worry about those things during sex, then you're clearly doing something wrong.

Congrats on the loot.

Unless your having sex with a very dirty hooker and no protection. Then you pretty much have to worry.

And yeah, that is alot of abalone, but its more subtle IRL without the flash of a camera. Personally, i could go with or without it, but it still looks really good, and where else would i find one on sale for 60 bucks off?
that's awesome man!

I definitely didn't get much for Christmas growing up. Damn I wish I had it like that!

Have fun jamming out bro!
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
...lucky bastard. lol
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
The one thing that makes me stay away from those kinda of guitars, is that they look so overly decorated, that it almost takes away from the guitar itself. Great haul though.
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
The one thing that makes me stay away from those kinda of guitars, is that they look so overly decorated, that it almost takes away from the guitar itself. Great haul though.

I can vouch for that, that guitar is a beast. I just bought mine yesterday I got the less decorated one tho, same price, just I wanted a nice vintage looking guitar. Its the vintage black one, check out my profile for a pic of it. Its nice
I'm Luke.
Quote by SMB13
Unless your having sex with a very dirty hooker and no protection.
Well, that's the definition of doing something wrong, ain't it?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Hey man nice stuff. My dad has the same guitar, I love that thing man. I steal it from him every once in a while and keep it up in my room.

Oh, and what's with the hate in this thread? Is it so wrong to be excited when you get a new piece of gear, let alone four new things at once? I mean come on, this guy just got a whole new rig, he has the right to be excited.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C