I just got an iPod Touch yesterday, and I was wondering if anyone has any apps they would like to recommend. They can be free or commercial.
Iscale.

Or something liek that. you put the weed on the screen, and it weighs it for you.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
Iscale.

Or something liek that. you put the weed on the screen, and it weighs it for you.

how the fack would that work?

Anyway Balance would get my vote. It's basically a virtual check book.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Last edited by thrashmetal101 at Dec 26, 2008,
Real Soccer 09 is really fun if you like football (soccer) games, although it only equates to about Fifa 98 ish era, but is still fun ($5.99 I think)

FS5 Hockey is an air hockey app, you can get the free version which runs fun but you are occasionally interrupted by ads, I like this too (Free)

Tap Tap Revenge is similar to guitar hero, fun game (There are various versions but just go for the free one)

WeDict is a very useful dictionary app, its my favourite dictionary on there (Free)

Wikiamo requires an internet connection and is a very good wikipedia browser (Free)

Facebook (If you have facebook...) (Free)

Palringo is a great app if u want to talk to friends on msn, yahoo etc. from the itouch (Free)

The Chemical Touch is a great app if you are a chemistry student, periodic table with lots of information about the elements and also has some stuff on amino acids ($0.99)

Labyrinth is a great game using the accelerometer, there is a free demo with 10 levels or the full game has 500+ ($6.99)

Fastlane is my favourite driving game, it uses the accelerometer for a steering wheel and then there is a brake and accelerator pedal on screen ($3.99)

iCopter can be fun it is the ipod equavalent of this ($0.99)

There are also free 4 in a row, tic tac toe and checkers games which I quite like

Hope that gives you some help,

Rob
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
The free facebook app is really cool, it requires an internet connection though. tapdefence is a fun free one, ipint is kind of pointless but fun nonetheless. there are absolutely loads
Quote by Holy Katana
I like physics. What does it do?

Well, as a Newton's Cradle, it obviously does the thing with the little suspended marbles where they knock each other back and forth, but due to some cool little bugs i found on the app, it also functions as a time-travelling device, death ray and make the best cheese toasties i've ever tasted.

Fun with physics indeed.
the guitar chords app-free
zippo lighter app-free
brothers in arms-9.99 absolutely worth it
topple-free
and loldogs and lolcats-both free and hours of entertainment of looking at funny cat and dog pictures
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
There's loads of free good games and a cool metronome.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Hey, I was looking at apps this morning.

- Facebook (it's free)
- MiniPiano or something (there's a free, though simplified version of it as well).

Quote by Ovenman
There's loads of free good games and a cool metronome.

Metronome?! *gets onto app store and frantically searches for "Metronome"*.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Four-Strings
Well, as a Newton's Cradle, it obviously does the thing with the little suspended marbles where they knock each other back and forth, but due to some cool little bugs i found on the app, it also functions as a time-travelling device, death ray and make the best cheese toasties i've ever tasted.

Fun with physics indeed.

Oh, duh. That thing.