Hey everybody,I just joinend and i don't won't people to think I'm an idiot allready! But it won't let me have an avatar that is over 50 by 50 pixels or something like that. I won't a sad anime pic but can't find one small enough,can you help?Also,how is this site,are most of the people nice or are they jerks?(like on youtube!)
Please go to the Newbie forum to ask such questions. I think there is a dedicated thread for avatars, or some such.
I read your first sentence, mentally correcting all of your spelling and punctuation errors, and have already concluded that your are an idiot.

You, sir, had better be trolling.
Any questions that aren't answered by reading the FAQs located at the tops of the forums, can be asked in the New Members Forum.
This is the internet, no one here is nice.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Dear God, your spelling and grammar are horrible! I don't even know where to begin criticising.

I hope never to see you here again, sir!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by forgetmenot061
Hey everybody,I just joinen d and i don't wo n't people to think I'm an idiot al lready! But it won't let me have an avatar that is over 50 by 50 pixels or something like that. I wo n't a sad anime pic but can't find one small enough,can you help?Also,how is this site,are most of the people nice or are they jerks?(like on youtube!)

JK

In all seriousness Listen to the above posts.
PSN: Pancakehead3

Add me and say you're from UG
Troll maybe?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.