Ok here we go, controller one wont move in play. Everything was working ok untill i added a 2nd controller, now the new controler works ok it is set to the 2nd controller. The trouble is with controller number one, every thing works ok in the menu section but as soon as i start a game all the buttons work but you cant move the player on screen i.e left, right, up & down. Anyone have any ideas?
yeah i had this problem, if you are playing warioware, then its one player only.
And if you arent, then google it, its a common out of the box error
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
what game?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
The game is Wii sports. I have synced the controllers to the system and still the same thing. I have been on nintendo web site as well, and sent them an e-mail so i will see what they have to say as well. It's just strange that everything works in the menu screen but in game only the buttons work
umm..because you dont move the player in Wii sports, you just do the actions lol ;p

no joke, you only swing the remotes for actions
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Is it new or not? I've had a Wii for a month now and the gyros in the wiimote stopped but he buttons kept working. I changed the batteries and everythings fine. Supposedly this can happen to bad batches of wiimotes. They drain batteries at amazing speeds. try this.
████████
████████
████████
get a mac
Have tried the new one in posistion 1 and 2 and it works ok, it just seams to be the old controller. I have followed all the instructions on here and on the Nentendo web site, but no luck. So the plan of attack is i am putting the old one in the box that the new one came in and taking it back to the shop to exchange it as the new controller is not working I will let you know the out come later today oh and thanks for the help everyone.