I've got to an age, where I've not became obsessed with any bands. Before I always used to be obsesses with Black sabbath, and other bands. But now, I don't really need to listen to music whilst on the computer. Anyone else experience this shitty thing?
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Angry Squirrel is Angry!!!

Quote by Joe-Fish
Pain in the ass. We got 6 inches last friday. We got another 8 inches today. We're supposed to get 10 more inches by christmas.

Quote by Cruel
Solution: simply stop listening to music.

That won't help.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Angry Squirrel is Angry!!!

Quote by Joe-Fish
Pain in the ass. We got 6 inches last friday. We got another 8 inches today. We're supposed to get 10 more inches by christmas.

I feel like something important is missing if I'm not listening to music when I'm not the computer.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
kill yourself

err shove more music down your throat
Quote by diofan88
I lol'd hard

Quote by tattyreagh
That's terrible and hilarious in equal measures...

theyre talking about my comment
I've always had music I like, but I've never been obsessed.

And I can't say my musical tastes have matured...rather, they've grown over the years. But I still listen to the stuff I liked when I was 7. I don't "grow out" of liking music.
you'll just have to find something new that hits you in a way where you just want to either learn the guitar parts or the lyrics and play their songs asmuch as you can.
the other thing i have to say is, take a band you cant stand, and listen ot some of their song all the way through, its how i got into Dragonforce i actually listened to something outside of fire and flames, and now im a DF fan
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!