hey guys, i got a few new cds from a friend this past week and everyone need to check them out.
the first is Willie Nelson and Wynton Marsallis, two men and the blues. Its one of the coolest things ive heard in a while. Some of Wyntons most tasteful playing.

another one is from an amazing trombone player, Wycliffe Gordon. he is joined by an amazing piano player by the name of Eric Reed. The album is called WE. wycliffe spent some time in australia where he listened to some aborgininal peoples play didgeridoo, and has learned to mimic it on his trombone. one of the hippest things ive ever heard.

and the last is perhaps my favorite one, the new BB King album, one kind favor. just good ol' BB.
check these out, especially the first two. its always good to add some new stuff to listen to.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I've heard about the Wycliffe Gordon one, he played a gig at a local venue in Sydney in October, unfortunately I missed it. I have a friend who plays trombone though, and he managed to get a lesson with him while he was in Sydney, which is pretty sweet.

yeah that is amazing. even without his wild techniques, he is a phenomal player. i beleive he is a proffesor at juliard.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.