Poll: Have a parent with a facebook?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have a parent with a facebook?
Yes
59 37%
No
100 63%
Voters: 159.
Page 1 of 2
Do one or both of your parents have a facebook? my mom does and its a little weird but idc really, just as long as she doesn't stalk me.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
What's her friend ID?

EDIT: Wanker. If you don't close in the next 5 minutes, she's mine.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
What's her name?

denise sears
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.

I don't know or care. My mother types with one index finger so I highly doubt she has much interest in social networking. My dad might.
Both my parents do. It's how I got in contact with my dad. They both signed up during that awful period when it became no longer just students so everyone signed up to check it out and then quit.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
What's her name?

and i deleted mine as soon as my mom made one.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
denise sears

From Indianopolis?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
From Indianopolis?

lol, actually that's my friends mom, almost a second mom to me. i put that before i thought it through, lets not spam her, she's a nice lady. I'm not giving you my real mom's though.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
Quote by highvoltage66
my dad has a myspace...

My dad's band also has a myspace.

I poked your mum on Facebook. Lulz.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
is it bad for a parent to have a facebook
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Does your mum know you are interbrowzing on your own?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
lol, actually that's my friends mom, almost a second mom to me. i put that before i thought it through, lets not spam her, she's a nice lady. I'm not giving you my real mom's though.

Her daughters are fit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Her daughters are fit.

the asian one was a foreign exchange student they hosted, whom kept me company one time i slept over...
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
the asian one was a foreign exchange student they hosted, whom kept me company one time i slept over...
So you failed to shag her.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by smb
So you failed to shag her.

yes, but its all good, that wasn't really a goal, but we had some fun
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
yes, but its all good, that wasn't really a goal, but we had some fun
Yeah...I bet you went round there thinking "God, I hope I don't get to hit that."
It's probably best that my folks don't have Facebook. Some highlights from my photos include me being in drag, various drug-fuelled adventures and my penis hanging down during a mooning.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

^ my mother found out I was bi after adding me on facebook. It's the modern way.
Quote by smb
Yeah...I bet you went round there thinking "God, I hope I don't get to hit that."

haha, i agree with what someone said earlier, too much of my personal info
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
My mom does and all her colleauges, but seeing as I don't have an account (coz I think it's a waste of time) I don't really mind.
████████
████████
████████
Quote by Skywalker007
My mom does and all her colleauges, but seeing as I don't have an account (coz I think it's a waste of time) I don't really mind.

Friends are a waste of time now?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by smb
^ my mother found out I was bi after adding me on facebook. It's the modern way.

I really don't want my folks to see first-hand evidence of my wilder days. And I really don't want them seeing the accidental penis shot...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by rabidguitarist
Friends are a waste of time now?

Friends are only on Facebook now?
-

Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs

I'm pretty sure I can find your mom with Denise Sears.
Thank you, now I must uncover and link.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Aléx
Friends are only on Facebook now?

Not exclusively, no. But you can never have enough friends.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 2